SF bay area WTT kitted za50 for kitted e50

So i have a kitted za50. the kit is a polini 64cc, currently the engine is all in pieces but it is all there and ready to be put back together. The only thing that you would need to buy is cylinder studs cause one is off and one is bent and a piston ring because it had a light seize. I am looking for an e50 kitted or an e50 and enough money for a kit. Let me know what you got.

Re: SF bay area WTT kitted za50 for kitted e50

thanks for the laugh. Am I missing something here or what? I just can't wrap my head around this.

He wants to trade his broken bike for a working kitted bike.

im looking for an engine in the same state, i didnt say I wanted one that was together and running. I just personally like the e50 more than the za50.

No.....I believe what you said was, "I am looking for an e50 kitted or an e50 and enough money for a kit."

Sorry, but I believe most people here will translate "E50 kitted" as a running engine. LOL. C'mon man!

That said, now that you've cleared it up, there's gotta be someone with a jacked up E50 that would trade you. Why wouldn't you just bolt the ZA back together, fix the stud, and sell the whole bottom end? Either keep the kit and fix that ring, or sell the kit too. You'll get more money that way.

If you decide to split it up i'm down to buy the bottom end depending on price.

If you decide to split it up i'm probably down to buy the bottom end.

im down to buy the bottom end..

I have an e50 bottom end..

This is the guy who wants to trade his 90 bicycle for a moped.he has some plan to take a bike and a broken za and turn it in to a sic puch with an e50.

90 dollar bicycle I meant.

Borg Resistance /

I'll buy the polini kit. Sell the bottom end to someone else

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account