FS;Metra 60 For Derbi Flat Reed

kit has 10 miles on it if that, i bolted it up rode it once and i wanna go bigger so my stupid buy is your gain. i want 135 shipped i dont US only

no low ball offers

comes with box and all!

http://www.treatland.tv/derbi-variant-metrakit-60cc-cast-iron-p/derbi-metrakit-65cc-iron-kit.htm

Re: FS;Metra 60 For Derbi Flat Reed

Cold Trailer GARzan Justin /

This probably isn't the time nor the place and I haven't searched but could you tell me what's up with the extra ports? Transfer and exhaust.. Are they full ports with holes that actually go somewhere or are they just boost ports? Always wondered..

they are just boost ports.

Just tune it right ya dummy

Cold Trailer GARzan Justin /

Interesting. How deep are they? Just a couple mm or so? Do they just get slobbered in oil when it's running? I mean the top of the piston is always above the port opening (unlike regular boost ports) so they wouldn't pass any mixture to the combustion chamber..

i really wonder why you want to go bigger. i've personally seen this kit completely wreak serious havoc. i think if you did a little more work with the variator, clutch, reeds, and carb you'll realize you have an awesome kit and won't want to take a $65 hit

My metra 65 is getting close to 60mph on a dellorto 16.16

Fish tits Krauthamer /

comes with the head too?

you live in new york, can't you just stand on the corner with 10 bucks for that seth? come on...

Fish tits Krauthamer /

first of all, andy... come on.

second of all, that's not a bad idea.

third of all, sean and the come on crew are staying in my living room. where are you?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account