FS 1978 Sachs Balboa

Restored to stock. New points and condensor, runs well, about 30 mph top.

$450

1299098236_imag0423.jpg

Re: FS 1978 Sachs Balboa

Columbus location. Another pic ...

1299098337_imag0424.jpg

I've got the sidecovers and another set of shocks ill throw in. Shocks on bikes have some dents and scrapes. 501c engine. Rear coaster brake.

1299098803_imag0426.jpg

Very interested. Emailed. where at in Columbus?

Also new throttle cable, triple tree rebuilt with new races and bearings.

Original "handy bikes" sticker on it. Not that that is cool, just novel, hell rip it off if you think it sucks..... nice solid ride.

BONUS. I will include this Sachs westlake parts bike. Frame is in better than good shape. Gas tank has no rust. Shocks need to be swapped to Balboa. Seat almost perfect.

1299163308_imag0428.jpg

stainless steal fenders, nice. it'd be a good ped for andy. coaster brakes are fun and stock sachs are solid peds. i've had 3.

harry i'm in gahanna and johnny2stroke is in ua, we are "seasoned" riders that meet up and ride.

Cool , thanks for the positive vibes.

Nice Ped, I rode it. Good cond. for a 76, new points and cond., from Handybikes. Solid Stock bike.

Thanks Matt, let's go riding soon. Short on cash or I'd never sell this Sachs. Classic bike.

If you would be willing to sell the book rack / spring loaded grabber thing behind the seat on your parts bike, my Suburban could really use it!

Yes , book rack and springs thing, how's 25 shipped sound? Might have other goodies if you need. I think Keller will he cool with that. Email me. Oh Yeh, gas tank has some rust.

erm, I think I can do without. I think I'll put my money towards saddlebags instead.

thanks, though! :-)

BUMP, need to sell, will do 400

That's a good lookin' ped. I'd give you $400 if... you could deliver it to Baton Rouge. sigh All the nation's mopeds are 800 miles from me.

Do you have the magura controls with the throttle tube for the the spare sachs and the throttle cable? I have a westlake that's missing the throttle tube? The picture is of the style of controls I have. If so, how much shipped to 53566 monroe, wi.

1299616341_dsc06490.jpg

Sorry, I checked but no throttle tube, or cable.

bump

Hey harry you told me to check out the bike. I would like to come check it out. how do i contact you

I love the bike! I will pay your asking price plus shipping costs plus $100 additional if you can get it out to me in Seattle. Andrew 206-303-0127

Drew, I've got a few people interested here local. If that doesn't pan out I will consider your offer for certain. Might be over 100 bucks to ship. Just guessing. Any suggestions Army? Maybe wheels and handlebars and seat and peddles/shafts in one package, entire frame and engine in another. Maybe take the engine off separate. Got your email , thanks for the offer. I'll let you know how it goes.

Logan, I tried to email you, not sure if you got it. Mine is hrscotty@yahoo.com , drop me a line if you are still interested.

Harry does that Blue westlake frame have a coil on it still? My Sparta has the same 504 Sachs motor, and I need a coil. Bump... Buy the nice Balboa. or one of my bikes... Matt

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account