WTT: Toyota truck for mopeds???

Yeah, kinda weird right but... i've got this truck I rarely drive and well, i'd rather have mopeds (or a moped + cash). It's a 1982 4wd Toyota Truck. It has the 22re and NOT the 22r. 22re = fuel injected 22r = carburated. It has 124k miles. Interior is refurbished it's pretty nice!). Bed is rynolined. Tires are good. 30" rims, or thereabout. Front window has rock chip. A/C does not work (needs recharged and a belt). Aftermarket airhorn and fog lights. Typical toyota wheel well rust. Passenger door lock does not work so you have to open it up from the inside (not a big deal).

I have the title in my name. This is a good running truck. Lots of life left...

I'd really like to trade for 2 mopeds + a little cash or 1 moped + quite a bit of cash.

Mopeds i'm looking for: magnum ltd, derbi (laguna or variant), hobbit, 103/tsm... lemme know what ya got.

I can send you pics of the truck via text message.

Re: WTT: Toyota truck for mopeds???

to bad im in va ive been wanting a solid front axle truck for awhile...Good Luck....THis is a great truck and strongest 2.2 motor ever!!!!!!!!!

If you were on the east coast I would do it in a second.

Tate in Madison /

When are you?

I=very interested.

oh yeah, solid axle^^^^ ... 5spd... manual locking hubs... antenna flew off on the highway but radio does work, I use an FM transmitter on my iPod. yup. let's make some deals here. you could pay someone on CL to drive it out to you even. same for the mopeds...

i'm located in columbia, mo ... 110 miles from St. Louis and 128 from Kansas City. 4 hours from Des Moines... 3 hours from Springfield, MO... 6 hours from Chicago.

How's the rust?

Do you have pics?

yes email me your cell # I can text you pics and then if you want to proceed further I can get pics with my iPod ... better quality.

rust is not bad. it hasn't eaten through the body but it's definitely close. otherwise it is in good shape. it has the honeycomb style grill which is only still manufactured in Guatemala. also has a brush guard that is slightly bent in from hitting a parked car (no front damage, the guard took it all and bent in about an inch)... slid on some ice :/ I had it checked out at a shop and it was fine, no damage to the front end except on the guard which if I hadn't said anything you would never have noticed.

Wow, an '82? I love those, to bad you are so far away, those have all turned to rust/dust here in MN, or rusted so bad as to be trail trucks only. Wish you lived here!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

oh man, columbia. i grew up in mansfield. i miss missouri sometimes.

missouri!

MO-peds

Great little trucks. My first "resto" project with my dad was an '88 2wd with a 22r. Had 315,000 miles on it when I sold it. Had another 300k to go, no doubt. Kind of wish I still had it. would have been great for hauling bikes. Had to make room for the VWs though.

1298987149_sta70179.jpg

This truck is rad, had I not just dropped 7g into building my truck I'd be all over this.

Give this man a deni, you won't be disappointed with the truck.

Doesn't it have some custom aluminum wheels w/31's as well?

yep... 31" alu rims... tinted windows... derek has seen my truck in person. whats 'deni' mean?

Jason Jason Bobason /

I have a 1986 Toyota 4runner, which was the first year they made the 4runner, and it's basically this same truck with a roll bar and a hard top. I love it, these are awesome trucks.

DUrbi

yes give me a derbi ... something else rad + a lil cash and it's yours... derek I know you want another truck...

If you were around Ohio I'd trade my Derbi and maybe a couple Hobbits for that truck! Damn distance shit...

84 was the first year of the 4runner, it had a solid axle and a 22r

85 had a solid axle and the 22re

86 has IFS and the 22re

The 85 are the best ones. I had an 86 for a couple years and loved it more than any other car I've had. I made some half doors and driving it around with those and no roof was so much fun.

this is a short bed pick up with the 22re swapped in instead of the 22r

and brian borrow a truck, load up the peds, bring a friend... drive to missouri drop off the peds and pick up the truck and follow your buddy back to ohio.

or stay for a bit, and rock the streets of como with the mid-mopeds.

Awesome group of dudes, awesome downtown hipster bars, awesome roads, and they have some pretty tight peds too

picture 1

1299034152_truck1.jpg

picture numero dos

1299034184_truck2.jpg

Sharp truck! I would have saved it to tow the VW's! ;)

numero tres

1299083808_truck3.jpg

#4 even though the picture says #5 because the real #4 has the license plate number on it and i'm too lazy to actually black it out

1299083928_truck5.jpg

Wow...I really like that truck. Too bad my wife would kill me if I drove all the way out there to get it. Gas would be a killer.

Bump for a nice truck.

might give you a discount brian, ya know... for a rad dude and all.

I'll trade you all my kriedlers (the rigid chopper mp-3, and 1.5 florett rs), or my maxi-n.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account