$100 sachs suburban with 505/1D

Monti S /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I told you i was having a sell-off from my storage :)

Great looking body and chrome and paint and seat etc and clean physical/mechanical condition. Has the 505/1D engine and the bigger intake and the 85/12/104A square Bing and airbox

everything is included with side covers, etc., needs a taillight and a brake connector rod, chain. came from out of state and has never been titled in PA, needs a little work to clean up really nice.

last guy opened up the clutch case and flushed clean, clutch plates are clean too and spin really easy by hand and pedals turn well, but last time I worked on it i remember storing it because i decided it needed redone on the bottom... sold it last year and they stored it til last week, then i ended up getting it back on some convoluted buy-sell-trade deal trying to get rid of bikes, and i ended up with this one again.

seriously--- $100 ---- local pickup (pittsburgh) . i will tear it down and ship it also for plus materials and shipping if i have to but prefer local

oh annnnd like always, will trade for hobbit kit and pipe.

cell pix

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account