WTB Honda cub or ped w/ title!!!

Thomas Dowling /

I go to school at UNCG and have been looking for a Honda Cub with a Title or a rigid frame moped with a title to turn into a cafe racer. I ride on one stretch of road that is 55 mph and would have to get the bike titled as a motorcycle to drive legally to school and back(I understand I would have to mod the engine to do 55). Just let me know what you have! I am willing to pay for shipping or drive within 250 miles to get the ped.

Very Interested in Honda C50, C70, C100 CB50; Puch Magnum, Maxi, Madass; Also any small cc Indian or Harley Dirtbikes

This is about ballpark of what I am willing to give

Mint Ped w/ Title - 750

Very Good w/ Title - 600

Good w/ Title - 500

Poor w/ Title - 350

Damaged w/ Title - 150

Shoot me an Email if you have any peds with CLEAR TITLE!

WTB Honda cub or ped w/ title!!!

Thomas Dowling /

Forgot to state I live in Greensboro, NC. Specifically 27235 zipcode.

Re: WTB Honda cub or ped w/ title!!!

Could you get stuff shipped to you from PA?

i feel as though you'd be better off with a small displacement motorcycle

Thomas Dowling /

@ Flashy65 Yea, I could get stuff shipped from PA. Depends what moped you have. Also must have Title!

@talkingxbird I want to get at least 80 mpg, I dont know of many motorcycles that get that. Maybe a Honda Rebel or Ninja? I have been looking for one, but it is suprsing how many people have title issues and expect me to buy it. I dont buy stuff from pawn shops so I defenitaley wont be buying a no title bike.

Also I really like the vintage look of cafe racers and I am obsessed with the Honda Super Cub.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account