FS 19mm dellorto phbg

not racing and not clamp. i know sucks but here is the good. ive had this carb for a little while but havent put many miles on it. so the carb is basically like new. the carb has a 30 slide, cable choke, w9 needle, 264 atomizer, 50 pilot jet. ill through in 3 main jets , a w7 needle, a 258 atomizer and 45 pilot jet along with the carb. maybe that will help you get close to your bike's needs as far as tuning. for you a35 guys ill through in the matching 19 mm manifold for another 10 bucks.

60 bucks for carb 70 for carb and manifold

Re: FS 19mm dellorto phbg

Probably Fred /

Mail

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

is this sold or what?

Probably Fred /

Ya I emailed ya yesterday

hey now, i posted this right before i was in bed last night guys, and as much as i love mopeds i work a real job too, but the good news is people are asking for pictures so im going up to my shop tonight and snagging a few and posting them tonight. ill get with you guys later tonight and ill shoot you all emails who are asking about it

pic

1298945923__mg_2916.jpg

I don't need it, but damn dude that is a well shot photograph. The lighting and everything. It's artistic.

If Roffman and Funkenet pass on the sale Ill take it . paypal ?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account