wtb: cb450

lets see-

a. how much flack this post gets.

b. if anyone in florida has a honda in ok condition. doesnt need to start, would love if it turns over.

Re: wtb: cb450

No flack from me, but if you're looking for a pre-1970 Black Bomber, good luck. It's extremely tough to locate bot bikes and parts, but they are absolutely beautiful bikes.

† CH∆D † /

The bomber is so incredible. Though even the later models look good.

yea its tough to find one, and at a price is impossble. Looking really for a smaller cb honda, 300 - 500 depending on condition, price and such

honestly 750 is the way to go. i was looking for a smaller cb like 450s and 350s but the parts aren't out ther like the 750s. if your looking for some thing go with late 70s cb 750. classy, fast and the parts are out there

michigan and ohio have some little hondas. you can probably get parts by searching craigslist and asking them to ship to you.

MBfizzle Fizzle /

I'm a CB350 fan myself. I race one with AHRMA, and regularly beat out the 750s. The bigger bikes make more power, but they're also much, much heavier.

350s are readily available; I just saw a cherry '72 in Wisconsin go for $800. Chrome on the rims and mufflers was mint. I couldn't believe it.

† CH∆D † /

Vinny you say 350 parts arent around? Shit they made TONS of these things. But yeah I geuss I do see the 750 more. I bought a minty 350 for a grand. Nice green flavour too. & thats in Canada where everything is $$$$.

Yes i was looking at the 750 but that means 4 of everything. im pretty new to it so i was thinking a twin would be simpler. and i also LOVE the feel of a little bike that i can manhandle a bit, the 750 seems too large and heavy. there are just none of the smaller guys down here, i have no idea why.

i gotta cb 350 for sale in philly. or virginia. probably doesnthelp much

i got a pretty nice cb 500 in savannah ga. everything but the ignition and the tires. is good on it. the tank has a leak but is pretty clean. if you put a battery on it, it turns over.

make me an offer.

emailed

i don't know where you got this info that parts for smaller CB twins are hard to come by. personally, i like the twins better, although not as speedy, they are better-built, and hella easier to maintain.

1975 CB 400 FS

will have this bike in my hands this spring.

should have it running by then

Re: 1975 CB 400 FS

I have a CB750 I'd like to part with too . '82 model.

coming from someone who has had every motorcycle from a honda CB100 up to a BMW R90 and everything in between over the past 27 years, i prefer a smaller, easy to maintain machine.

that being said, if what you plan to do with your bike is long road trips, it may be better to go big. if you are getting a scoot to buzz around town on though, you can't go wrong getting a little old CB twin.

that's my opinion.

my next motorcycle will be a BMW R80. i want a bike to burn miles and cross state lines.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account