WTB any running, reasonably priced ped/BOSTON AREA

Posting this for a friend who I'm trying to convince to get into the scene. She'd be looking for any ped that runs well, for a reasonable price. (<$500) I told her I'd look in the $300 range, cash. We'd pick up, in the Boston metro area.

Email would be preferred, here is fine too.

Re: WTB any running, reasonably priced ped/BOSTON

< $ 500 would be ideal.

There's a scene? Damn. I thought people rode mopeds because they were fun. I've been duped

Lol'd.

Yup, in fact, that post alone contributed the community, thus, the scene.

Well obviously there's a "scene". But its one thing to fall into the scene because you happened to get a moped and stumbled upon like-minded individuals. It's another to get a moped as a means to "get into the scene". That being said, check craigslist. There's a yamaha for sale for $450 in Ashland.

550 for a dead mint - DEAD mint Morini powered Maluguti commuter. Everything works, looks like its 1976

I nominate myself for the former, however, I want a friend of mine to come along on the Boston to P-town rally, and anyway, she's got money to throw away.

Email me, ill send you a pic.

This isnt a throwway bike its a beutiful orange maluguti, does 30, and is in totally killer shape

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account