WTB Motobecane in MN

Christopher Wells /

I am looking to buy a motobecane or mobylette in Minnesota. Anybody know of any for sale? Any condition..

Re: WTB Motobecane in MN

I've got a pair of Guzzi Robin's here in MN if you want to go another direction.

I've got a moby in pretty nice condition...but I'm not really that close to ya.

1298581124_img00286201011281330.jpg

^sexy! Hows it run/ride?

its fairly slow but it idles nicely. The clutches tend to stick when coming to a stop you have to goose it a little bit. I rode it yesterday and I think it needs a little work because it would only fully variate on the stand and the top speed was only like 25/30 on the speedo. Its prior owner didnt take the time to tune it very well with the 15mm SHA carb on it. Its also got a stock pipe...so that doesnt help it any. It's reliable and I bet once it gets warm I'll get it running pretty well. I traded my kitted/piped/carb pacer for it. So I wouldnt be letting it go for less than 550.

There's one on Sioux Falls (SD) Craigs list but they are asking $1500 for it!!!

What is the listing on craigslist?

Good looking bike.. A real nice piece. Can definitely be restored. How much do you want for it?

Christopher Wells /

If I was going to buy it from ya, would you meet me in De Moin if i give ya fuel money?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account