FS/T Free Spirit - Sac/Bay Area

yo. i have a really nice looking sears free spirit. 1978, silver, sidecovers, the whole shebang (everything but the luggage rack).

i could use cash, but that cash is just going to go towards a motorcycle, so i will trade (or partial trade) the free spirit for a good moto. i want something in the 175cc to 400cc range. or a honda ns50f. :)

so, i got this bike, cleaned up the rust, cleaned out the gummy carb a few times, threw a hi-flow filter on it, heavy duty paper fuel filter, took apart the pipe, cleaned up some carbon, bolted it back together TIGHT (it was all loose when i got it), hardwired it (the wiring was a mess, the dude added wires and tried to move stuff around), wired a killswitch into the sidecovers, and have been riding it for a few weeks now. runs strong, low to mid 30s all day.

shoot me an email with offers. i'm in sacramento, but will deliver to someone if they aren't too far off. (bay area, chico, foothills...)

Re: FS/T Free Spirit - Sac/Bay Area

the pictures stopped working...here's some low quality ones until the others start to work again.

Crash Bandicoot /

This looks like the one I just lost. You only want to trade?

i'll sell it, too. shoot me an email with an offer.

I'll give you 400 for it.

Wait no luggage rack? 250.

i want the frame.forks,and swingarm an tank

anything for you, cliffy. xo.

I think I seen you mobbin down 34th st. by Sac High.

yup that's me. i live right there...my girlfriend and another squid have both seen you on your newport...with a little pug dog. if that's you.

anyone have anything to trade? i got cash to throw in, too...

You didn't want my Kinetic TFR, but it's still on the table if you change your mind!

i have an ns50f. how much cash u have to add? id need a pretty good offer to part with my ns tho. Its turning into my baby... Seriously these bikes are addicting....

ill be content when i have an NS500 in my garage....haha

Nick

emailed you, nick!

Ya thats me with the newport and the pug dog.I live in 33rd and Y st.,Hit me up if you ever wanna go ride.

bump. hey nick, haven't heard anything from you, check your mails or send me one.

david, for sure man, shoot me an email with your contact info. we got a few squids and a few other moped-folk in this 'hood.

call me please at 510 589-8759 Bay area here

it's pending sale, but i'll give you a call if it doesn't work out.

East Bay here and shopping around. Hoping you get back to me soon. When would you know.?

i'll know tomorrow, possibly tonight. we'll be in touch.

she's still into it, but i'll call you if it falls through.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account