WTB 5-stars

Long shot but looking to buy 5 stars anyone has to unload for a magnum project. Would really like a pair of gold ones in good condition. Willing to pay a fair price for the right set but I wont turn down a good starter set. Let me know what you have, I need to button up my project.

Thanks

Jason

Re: WTB 5-stars

i gett this week a set of 5 stars 17 both .

I have a nice set of gold 5 stars off a UPS mag. Ready to boly on. What's our price range?

i'm too lazy to ship, but if you happen to be coming up near sacramento i have a pair that are spray painted white that i would sell or trade...

bump

Emailed!

yo Ave do you still have those 5 stars? i want to buy a pair would you ship? and how much do you want

yea I'll ship, wanting $250+ ship there complete and ready to bolt on.

emailed

$250 plus shipping?!? They're painted gold, not plated gold!

Geez You could pick up a set of 5 stars for $140-$160 shipped from will and he shops from the netherlands. Then powder those gold and still have them cheaper than $250. unbelievable!

my 5 stars are $200. come with good gazelles and tubes! or give me a set of spokes in decent shape and $100. what a deal!

i have 0ne for 160 include shipping

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account