'84 Puch Maxi for Sale

'84 Puch Maxi 1.5 H.P. Manufactured 5-84

VIN VAM621180E6928388 I have not registered this ped in my name. Burgandy paint in good shape. Has a 65cc Metrakit installed by Weak Ends and a chrome Boss pipe. Bike needs bigger carb to get the speed. Spoked wheels that have nice chrome. Asking $500 can delivere within South Florida for gas money. Call John at 407-951-1374.

Thanks, J.Z.

1298433093_r90slash6puchmaxi_016.jpg

Re: '84 Puch Maxi for Sale

Wow, stock cleanness and good potential for speed :)

Sweet! Now that you gave me that vin # I can to and Register it as mine! :)

sharp bike! yeah don't post vin #'s. Love that it has side covers and fenders! I would keep that one!

How far from Kissamee or orlando area? Vacation in March, Driving down in a truck anyways. If in area could reasonable driving time might be interested.

I called that guy all weekend and he never answered his damn phone or my emails!!!

John Treeman /

Jesse,

Let me know the name of the last registered owner if you can crack the Florida DMV code of silence.

Treeman

John Treeman /

I can bring it that way if I still have it!!

J.Z.

King Drunky JCams /

The sidecovers are even modded for a Weak-Ends Puch piston port intake and a 20mm VM Mikuni carb ;)

How did that happen? hahaha

Yep, nice little ped there.

Good luck on your sale John.

John, Are they telling you you can't register it, because you don't know the last owner?

John Treeman /

Exactly!! Need to hack the D.M.Vey database.

John Boy

Weak- End Justus /

John, you're DMV is fucked up. Our Port St. Lucie office was too. And the Fort Pierce office still is. A bill of sale is all you need in FL. Call Tallahassee and report your DMV supervisor to them and they'll straighten him/her out.

We had to do it.

After the lady from the capital called and explained the law to them... I think now we could register an ATV if we wanted hahaha. They just see our business name and throw a plate to ya. It's pretty awesome. Way better than the headache it used to be. No last registered owner crap can legally get in the way of registering your ped.

Seriously a poopy piece of toilet paper with a hand written bill of sale is all you need. No matter what they say.

Again call Talahassee and tell them what is happening to you.

John Treeman /

Hey guys, Thanks for the heads up. I tell you the economy is really in the tank that I haven't had any offers for this fine specimen of a moped. Gas prices are going to rise this year and this ped is better than walking. I posted on Tampa CraigsList again and said that I will trade toward running or fixable street bike. These funds will go toward the Jawa and City Bike builds. I just give the new owner a bill of sale and tell them what your telling me here. Ride on Army!!

Treeman

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

That looks super nice

John Treeman /

Matt. Add it to your collection. Treeman

1298747216_r90slash6puchmaxi_028.jpg

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Nice ped, and that's not true about needing a bigger carb to go fast. I had my red maxi doing somewhere around 45-50 with a stock 14mm bing (properly tuned for the 70 airsal and cheapo boss pipe)

tuning tuning tuning

wait a little longer..when gas hits 4 bucks ped prices will soar

John Treeman /

Anbody have that 14mm Bing?? Buy this Maxi and have a nice stock looking blaster!! John Z.

John Treeman /

Sold to the North side Sarasota riders crew. Thanks for the help!! Got some saws out from the mechanics shop and bucks for Polini kit for City Bike. F-ing Eh!!

Treeman

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account