83 General Five Star toptank

3K miles

Minarelli V1

complete, good shape, nice seat and good tank with key, fork lock with key, all controls/cables, rear signals, all side covers, good chrome and spokes, had it running/idling but needs a fresh clutch plate to start reliably, needs brake switches and fresh battery.

Pittsburgh area $350

Open to partial trades like:

$200 with Hobbit kit and circuit pipe.

Also interested in partial trades and maybe even straight-swaps for the right bikes (esp. variated and rigids, but open-minded)

cell pix but can get some better ones if need be

Re: 83 General Five Star toptank

Hmm....real tempted to throw out that Hobbit that use to be yours to get this...

check your email or gimme a call.... id even talk about deliver half/all the way (i miss that hobbit)

Re: 83 General Five Star toptan

willing to ship??!?!? if so email me emericaman17@yahoo.com

emailed; brian, casher, dom, jason

pending....

vmailed; brian

emailed; tom-tom

WANNA EVEN TRADE?: 83 General Five Star toptank

complete toptank still up for $350 local

(Penna. I-79/I-70/I-76 are all nearby).

Also- check it out- Would consider an EVEN TRADE for the right FINISHED bike... The wife wants to go to MopedLar's rally in May if I find her a clean complete runner (but she put a moratorium on new projects haha, which is why Im selling off a few of my nearly-done peds)

Whatcha got?

WANNA EVEN TRADE?: 83 General Five Star toptank

emailed back to offers, but no firm commits yet, so I am still game for an even trade....

must be finished, and titled or on ohio's bmv approved list (the general is on that list btw), clean/complete mild-mannered stepthrough is interesting.

Re: WANNA EVEN TRADE?: 83 General Five Star toptan

I emailed for better pix, never sent, but he keep bumpn this thread up. I was interested, and could have paid a trucking service to pick up via uShip. Its all good. Lataz!

hey kid... at work til 7 all week, just waitin for good light to snap the hirex pix... will email and post'm

Jason Jason Bobason /

Man, if you were closer that would be mine.

monti, I'm way to far away to trade for this, but I'll toss up my free spirit

1298679191_puch_awesomeness.png

bump for $450 shipped this side of the country?

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Are those forks straight?

i'm pretty interested though its roughly a 6 hour drive. does it have a title and is the V1 a 2 speed or 1 speed?

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account