FS: Performance 5 pin CDI - for Hobbits, I hear?

As seen here break>

$10 shipped lower 48. Trade for a stock hobbit clutch perhaps?

ed/mopagen suggested this CDI in another thread, but I did not find it a good match for my stock CDI setup. Maybe you will have better luck. Caveat emptor on this one.

Re: FS: Performance 5 pin CDI - for Hobbits, I hea

No clue bud. I run this that box on the 77 cdi kit and the rmz kit.. never a problem. The auction is wrong this is not advance curve on that but it is better then the stock box that jumps all over when you use a timing light to look at your timing marks.

If you are trying to give me a bad rap on this. Nice try.

Stock cdi is it 2 coil or 3 coil? Just a thought.

Ummm... get over yourself, ed?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

really ed?

Dude I wasn't being a dick if I was in person it doesn't sound like that. truth. What happen when you install the box. Just wondering man geez.

I'll post about it in the CDI thread.

Thank you,

Now let me buy the box. I want to test it.

Green light on?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

"if you are trying to give me a bad rap on this. nice try"

"dude i wasn't being a dick."

maybe try one of those emoticon things i hear is so popular with the kids if you're trying to be cute instead of being a dick?

like.. "if you are trying to give me a bad rap on this. nice try ;-)"

HUGZ!

Yeppo. Green light is on. If you have any high-tension springs you know are stronger than the Dio 2k, but still can actually fit onto a hobbit clutch, I'd be interested in a trade.

I'll wear a cup and punch in the dick. :)

Hmm I will go look for you.

Sold.

Yeah whats kind of unAmerican about those ebay CDIs is they all seem to be the same thing even though they are sold as everything from Dio and Jog CDIs to Lifan and pit bike and pocket bike CDIs.

There are a couple that actually claim to be for a 4 stroke and a 2 stroke bike in their title.

I don't know the first thing about CDIs but from what I have been told a 4 stroke CDI is dif from a 2 stroke CDI.

Maybe there are different CDIs but they aren't being marketed or labeled correctly?

Who knows.

Cheap enough experiment though.

I have a couple different boxes like this and the only difference on the outside is the wiring so I really have no idea if they are all the same thing or not.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account