WTB: Rear Chrome Fender

I need a magnum rear fender, OR a peugeot 103 rear fender, OR any rear fender that fits a 17in wheel.

i need 180degrees of fender here.........

Re: WTB: Rear Chrome Fender

I'll sell you mine, it doesn't have the little bars that attach it to the frame though (used them to mount license plate). There's pictures in my profile. $30 shipped? Not sure how much they go for.

lees brother lee /
zach OP

actually, i need a rounded fender, the magnum fender may not be what im looking for....

I have what looks like a rear Kromag Pinto stainless steel fender, looks a little like dull semi gloss finish Chrome.$30 shipped, or part trade if you do not want to pay the full $30. I prefer to make an even trade. What you got to trade? I need as many stock moped piston rings as you have. I do not need all brands, but most may work. I need many different kinds of parts.I do not want oversize piston rings.

I have this zach your mail aint working.

lees brother lee /
zach OP

my email is zach.levenberg@yahoo.com

jesse and dr-moped can i get a pic?

sorry to be picky, this is for my girlfriends bike and i want it to look just right!

i have a Stock VLX fender. email me for pics.

did you ever get what you needed? I have a couple fenders. email me if you need pictures and stuff.

i have a couple rear puch chrome fenders... i can send pics tonight if needed... email me a cell number i can send the pics to, would be the easiest, but i can send them via email as well...

Emailed!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account