Lots of Magnum parts.

I have quite a bit of magnum stuff, look this stuff over and let me know if ya need anything. Prices are shipped to your door.

Magnum tank rubber mounts $30

Magnum headset bearings + races $40

Stock Mag MKII 12 bing rebuilt+stock intake $40

Magnum kickstand+hardware $30

NOS Mag hydro fork boots in wrapper $35

Magnum oil tank $25

Magnum shocks $30

Maxi shocks $25

Magnum bar mirror $15

I also have other parts if ya need anything ask! I'd prefer to ship multiple parts per box.

Re: Lots of Magnum parts.

Almost forgot I also have a magnum headlight for $30 shipped and a UPS mag wiring harness and battery for $40 shipped.

Also got some NOS ups magnum trunk decals for $20 shipped^^^

1298233750_calender_609.jpg

Avery, I need pedal arms to fit my Murray,I think Magnum ones work, I have 1 but its stripped, Also do you have any good used Puch coils, and Is that mirror a bar end Puch mirror? I want that for my Maxi, or Murray. Matt

Sorry Don't have any coils. Yes, the mirror is the bar-end type $10 local? I'll check to see if I have any spare pedal arms.

I have good used Puch coils for sale or trade. How many do you need? I prefer to trade. What you got to trade?You want the HT coil ? I have stator coils if you need them too.

Matt I got a good right side pedal arm and pedal. Let me know if your interested.

Ill take that pedal arm and pedal and the mirror do you have the pedal arm cotterpin bolt thing also?

Hey matt I found a pin and nut also. $15 for the pedal arm, pedal and pin? let me know I'll be around most of the week if you want to stop by. I got the mirrow too for ya.

Bump

I also have a silver magnum trunk and UPS magnum trunk, both have there original doors.

bump

long shot...........got any hydro forks you'd wanna part with? Thanks.

In fact I do... I got a nice set that came of a UPS magnum. Email me.

Word.Got my suff today.You the man.What trunks do you have left?How is the headlight?Also interested in ups wire harness and battery,and magnum shocks.

emailed for forks!

Joe here is a pic of the trunks I have left. The headlight is off a magnum I parted so it's just a stock mag headlight. If your also interested in the wiring harness and shocks I can cut you a deal on shipping cause I can just pack it all in one box. let me know, I can get pics if you want.

1298839960_calender_608.jpg

Bump! I can combine shipping for multiple parts!

Prices are OBO

Yo can you send me pics of the battery assembly for the ups?Also how much for the trunks?send me a better pick of that ltd trunk .

Mirror sold. Joe I'll email you some pics today.

up

Any chance you have sidecover/trunk bolts? I just need one. Thanks.

Yea I got a spare trunk bolt. Email me

you dont have a mag swingarm that you'd part with? shoot me an email if you do.

Sorry no swingarm. Oh and if you need any of this stuff I'm open to offers on all of it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account