(2) 1978 Moto Guzzi Robins For Sale

I have a matched set of TWO 1978 Moto Guzzi Robin Mopeds for sale.

One of them has just been gone through by Marty Mataya of GoMoto here in the Minneapolis area and is ready to ride. This moped has a clean title and ALL of the paperwork from the dealer. YOU will be the 2nd owner of record of this moped.

The second moped is almost complete, it lacks only the footguards. You can either invest in motor repairs (bearings, etc) or use it as a parts mule for the 1st one. Spare wheels, carb, pedals...all of the hard to find stuff!!!

Both are ORANGE, have front baskets and good tires. The runner has a speedometer as well.

Photos are available upon request. Both are in pretty good shape. I'm just thinnin' the herd, much to my youngest sons chagrin...but, it makes for more project money. :)

$700 for the pair, or interesting offers considered.

I would deliver these...as long as I have the purchase price in my pocket, and a prepayment of $1.00 per mile from my door to your location base on my GPS calculation.

Thanks guys and gals!

Re: (2) 1978 Moto Guzzi Robins For Sale

Mobbin on the Robin...

Overpriced Parts /

Picture please

This is the non-runner.

The runner has the footboards/guards.

I can post more after I get home.

Damn that thing looks mint !!!!! I love those.

Bump^

Heading for Spring and still for sale. Thanks!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

cool bikes, just not too high demand. if they dont sell here try ebay, i've seen them go anywhere from no bids at 39$ to the highest moped i've seen sold, 999$. (that was of course right after the american pickers first aired where they sold a robin for 1000$)

Cool bike, where is this Go Motto shop? Do they have a web-site?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account