For sale I have a bunch of assorted parts from a 2007 Tomos Streetmate I stripped completely, and I also have a few other random Tomos Parts. I'm located at the Jersey shore and will accept Paypal method for payment. Paypal won't release the funds to me until I prove the shipment has been delivered, therefore all my quoted prices will include shipping tracking AND INSURANCE! (except parts under $20 total)
1. Front hydraulic forks with triple trees have a slight bend in them
2. Stock airbox for A55 engine
3. Rear axle with bolts, spacers and black plastic washer
4. Original A55 carburetor with throttle cable ( may need new main needle)
5. Brand new hydraulic brake master cylinder
6. Speedometer cable
7. blinker wires (2 sets)
8. Oil resivoir cap
9. 4 orange blinker covers (dirty)
10. gas tank plug
11. automatic oiler operated by magneto
12. Three (3) 31 tooth rear sprockets-great for low end power
13. 1 (One) 24 tooth rear sprocket wouldn't fit my streetmate as the mounting circle was approx 1/4" too small
14. Rear swingarm with both shocks One of the attachment points of the loose shock is missing the rubber part that you put the bold through
15. Hundreds of assorted nuts/bolts/washers/screws, including swingarm mount bold- I can look through the bag for you
16. Two pedals- kinda bent
17. Original chain- if interested I will measure for you and tell you the length. I think I may have cut a few links out of it, can't really remember.
There you have it. Any questions, please email me or send me a private message (if you can do that) Most of this stuff I only would want like $4.00 a piece for, except for the rear axle and bigger items.
I have pictures I can email to you if you would like.