FOR SALE! Tomos Streetmate parts! Swingarm, bolts,

For sale I have a bunch of assorted parts from a 2007 Tomos Streetmate I stripped completely, and I also have a few other random Tomos Parts. I'm located at the Jersey shore and will accept Paypal method for payment. Paypal won't release the funds to me until I prove the shipment has been delivered, therefore all my quoted prices will include shipping tracking AND INSURANCE! (except parts under $20 total)

I've got:

1. Front hydraulic forks with triple trees have a slight bend in them

2. Stock airbox for A55 engine

3. Rear axle with bolts, spacers and black plastic washer

4. Original A55 carburetor with throttle cable ( may need new main needle)

5. Brand new hydraulic brake master cylinder

6. Speedometer cable

7. blinker wires (2 sets)

8. Oil resivoir cap

9. 4 orange blinker covers (dirty)

10. gas tank plug

11. automatic oiler operated by magneto

12. Three (3) 31 tooth rear sprockets-great for low end power

13. 1 (One) 24 tooth rear sprocket wouldn't fit my streetmate as the mounting circle was approx 1/4" too small

14. Rear swingarm with both shocks One of the attachment points of the loose shock is missing the rubber part that you put the bold through

15. Hundreds of assorted nuts/bolts/washers/screws, including swingarm mount bold- I can look through the bag for you

16. Two pedals- kinda bent

17. Original chain- if interested I will measure for you and tell you the length. I think I may have cut a few links out of it, can't really remember.

There you have it. Any questions, please email me or send me a private message (if you can do that) Most of this stuff I only would want like $4.00 a piece for, except for the rear axle and bigger items.

Thanks

I have pictures I can email to you if you would like.

Re: FOR SALE! Tomos Streetmate parts! Swingarm, bo

how much for the forks shipped to 49441 michigan

Interested in swingarm and shocks, emailed

Emailed back everyone. Sorry if it takes time as I may get confused with so many people looking to buy the swingarm and or forks :/.

dframptonot@yahoo.com

don't be stupid and buy stuff from this fake account!!!!

Its not a fake account there bud. I am a VERIFIED paypal member so buzz off there slick. Ill send you pictures of all the stuff I have if you want big guy!

dylan frampton is now brian james this time around?

lol @ dylan frampton. oh so entertaining...always.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=303292&t=302671

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=301128&t=270392

oh fuck it, so many awesome fails threads by this kid I can't list them all. commence anger management failure in...

Andrew Squiggman /

HEEES BACK!!!! keep ur monies in ur wallets

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account