CL MAG SOCAL...

THIS A GOOD DEAL? WHAT DO YA THINK SHOULD I GET IT?

Higher than I was intending on paying.

PostingID: 2217898745

Re: CL MAG SOCAL...

Might be a little high for a project, especially since it's in pieces... I would say $500 would be a reasonably high offer.

Go for it, or I will.

You can find kitted magnums for $300 just get one of those!

Shitty deal for a stock taken apart bike, that doesnt mention the wheels...flat black...not worth even 300 bones...but ya know some dumbass will probably pay 300 for just a tank/frame/seat

top tanks are way over priced here in cali but if thats what you want then offer 500 if you pay 700 then make sure the plate and papers are in his name other wise dont pay full price

it is what it is. How much do you want it and how much are you willing to pay?

if you're don't want it that bad or want to pay that much sit.

I've bought two magnums in socal and the key to finding a sub $500 magnum is being first and having cash and taking it right away. quit emailing the guy about whether the left fork boot is torn and show up with cash. be first, don't tell the guy you'll come on friday. if you want it, go get it..now....even if it's thurday at 11pm. go get it. now. if you don't these 10 other people that will and you're left sitting with your in your hand.

also i bet this thing looks like crap. or else he wouldn't post pics of someone else's bike. it is what it is. you pay a premium to have it now and not fight for it. That premium is $700 for a bike in pieces. if you want to fight it out in the pits...you might get a $200 magnum in amazing condition, but it's a fight.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account