WTB: Reliable running moped in Chicago. ~$500

I had one of mine stolen just after I got it running the way I wanted it to. Feels bad man. Can anyone sell me a moped in Chicago? I liked the Puch I had, but will consider anything.

Re: WTB: Reliable running moped in Chicago. ~$500

email me i got a maxi luxe

Hella Dankmeme, III /

BUTCHER ALERT. Buy with caution.

haha, maybe you can buy your own bike back!

Actually this aint the butcher. I sold him my 2 speed maxi...it just sucks it got stolen. Sorry to hear about that.

If I had anyone coming up that way with a trailer I'd sell ya another puch but this time with a kit/carb/pipe

Hella Dankmeme, III /

no - the dude offering to sell the maxi luxe in the second post is the butcher

Any pics of the stolen ped? I dont remember seeing anything about it, maybe we can track it down?

I can bring something down to Chicago soon if you don't find something soon. It would be a few weeks.

ohh sorry...yeah dont buy from that fuckhead butcher...that dude keeps changing his name cause we all know he's a shithead.

I'm out in Colorado, but I can find some pics. I doubt I'm gonna get it back though. I'm just trying to replace it and forget it.

I'm still looking, so if anyone can get a moped to Chicago, or near it, please email me or respond here.

I have (2) 1978 Guzzi Robins, 1 runs, rides great, 1 perfect for parts, motor needs rebuild. Both Orange.

$700.00 for the pair in the Minneapolis area.

Will deliver to Chicago for $1.00 per loaded mile.

I emailed you FlamingoJake. I am still looking if anyone has anything for me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account