WTB: polini topone pipe $$$$

whos got it

Re: WTB: polini topone pipe $$$$

These were discontinued, huh? Try the Simonini circuit pipe instead - they are nice.

i've seen em on treats recently, i wouldn't doubt that they'll get them in again. if you really want it, contact them. otherwise there are tons of pipe options for vespa, and lots that are just as good if not better than the top one

Hey Alex your moped list is almost just like mine. The Top One was discontinued a long time ago. Treats and 77's have been selling old stock of those.

Also its the best fucking pipe for the 103 !!!!! Sure you can get a bigger better pipe, but you loose the kickstand and the pedals which makes you moped a noped (scooter) with no kickstand. I paid a lot for my Top One so if you make a nice offer for one in good condition you will get emails.

i think i can get em.

i'm not sure but i think i got the last one fred had.

Oh I'm willing to pay if someone has it with all the hardware!

For a peugeot 103, so everyone knows.

i've got a top one for sale

great pipes, fit great, good performance, sound cool, and probably the coolest looking pipe on any bike ever. i call it my "french wine skin." the way it wraps around the flywheel and sneaks by the pedals and launch lever make it soooo dreamy.

^ Indeed. I love mine. The sound is perfect, performance is great, and the shape is amazing. The only thing that could be better would be to not have the seam lines from the pressed steel.

I have one at my shop, email me if interested

What's your asking price for the top one pipe?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account