FS: what's left of an 82 NC50 Express

I'm the 2nd person to buy this bike for parts. Shoot me an offer for whatever you may need on this thing. 41mm cylinder jug is scored from a piston retainer clip coming out. Speedo "head" unit is missing. Headlight is gone. No mirrors, no muffler cover, no airbox or battery cover. I'd like to see these parts put to use, let me know what you're looking for.

Re: FS: what's left of an 82 NC50 Express

Im in need of the chrome magneto cover, a mirror, owners manual and pouch from under the seat, screws for the airbox, and ?

John Smith , I have a few nice mag covers . Sure I have the screws for the air box too . Maybe even a manual .

i need a rear rack for 82 nc no oil tank just rack

Mike , I have a nice one left for you if you want it .

John Schneider /

Need a tail light lens and the screws

wheels?

any idea if the axle on the NC is the same as the NX? (I know the outer wheel diameter is different and I'll have to MAKE it work)

Yep, you'll want to talk to Rick. Those are gone on my bike. Good luck man, hope you find 'em!

The rack is there, and it's yours if you want it. It isn't a show winner, but it is cheap! I'll shoot you some pics tonight.

Thanks.

I'll get some pics of it tonight. Try to give you something to reference, I don't know much about the NX's.

I'll email you a couple pics tonight. The one on there is pretty nice.

I'm needing a carb

Emails sent to all interested parties.

nx nc and nu all have the same rear axle.

How is the tank?

it'll hold fuel without leaking, but I did sell the petcock. Let me know if you want photos.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account