Blue QT50 Yamaha Scooter

I want to BUY a blue QT50 Yamaha Scooter

Re: Blue QT50 Yamaha Scooter

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

I've got one, 83 new rear tire (big) newer battery. custom fender to accomadate the big tire, new rings, clean fuel system runs good 300 very firm I'll get you a pic tomorrow

Would like to see picture of 1983 qt50 yamaha scooter

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

sorry about the delay I got side tracked. A little history on it Cleaned tank/petcock, replaced all fuel lines, carb clean, painted stock fenders silver, put different air filter on, newer battery, new back tire (big) I do have the stock fender that will come with the sale with or without the custom fender. I had to take the stock fender off because it wouldnt fit with this tire. thats up to you if you want it. My son didn't want a fender on it at all. I have the stock air filter with side covers that also wouldnt fit with the big tire on it thats why I went with the air filter thats on it. It has been bored 25 over I put new rings and honed it this past fall. It runs good, starts good, reliable. Oh the right rear blinker broke off because the bike fell over parked in the soft yard. I will try to get that fixed for ya. good bike I will email you more pics that showes you another hopper with the same custom fender on it let me know, otherwise Im listing soon, I got too many bikes, ones got to go

1298046344_blue_hopper.jpg

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account