Parting out Honda Urban Express

Have basically an entire Honda Urban Express that I will be parting out. Shoot me an email and to see if I have the part you need and I will send you a picture and we can discuss a price.

It is the one with the black body.

Thanks,

Ryan

Re: Parting out Honda Urban Express

emailed

Please price motor and wheels to 63119.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

emailed

Clutch please!

Reed block?

Parting out Honda Urban Express

you have the stock reed block?

Hello,

I just purchased a 1982 honda urban express that needs some parts, I was wondering if you have these still and if so, can I work out a package price and combine it all for shipping.

1) I need a rear tire, tube, and rim (if there in good shape, mine is missing spokes)

2) left brake (rear)lever, and cable, I have the mount that is attached to the handle bar but i am missing the lever, spring, and a few little pieces, and the linkage that conect the cable to the brake drum.

3) left front turn signal lense

4) left rear turn signal ( I have the chrome bar)

5) battery cover

6)mirrors

I would like to buy all of these pieces if we can work something out that would be great. Thank you for your time.

Ryan

I'm interested in the rear wheel with or without the tire. What would it cost w/ shipping to 63134?

WOW , I guess nobody can resd the above post where I asked for the MOTOR AND WHEELS . No matter , Dude must not want to sell anything sinse he wont reply . Carry On .

Andrew Squiggman /

3 days and waiting for reply myself

I am looking for the battery box cover. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks

ya got a gray rear brake cable

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account