1986 Yamaha Jog....PART THIS SUCKA OUT!

Parting out what I believe is a 1986 Yamaha Jog. Plastics are all pretty much beat to crap but lots of other good parts available. Gas/oil tank, rims, cables, wiring harness etc.

Send me an email and I'll check and make sure I have what you may be looking for. I've searched the VIN # online and from the number code, it comes out to a 1986 but if needed, I can send you the # to confirm.

Re: 1986 Yamaha Jog....PART THIS SUCKA OUT!

How about some pics?

those CDI boxes are so dreamy

CDI box? Picture?

Here are some pics.

1297558842_img_0220.jpg

!

!

shit. Third times a charm. Can someone shoot me a pick of the CDI? I am not exactly sure where is it on this bike or perhaps you can zoom in on my photo of the carcass as I haven't pulled much off it yet for electrical.

So this was part of a package purchase of another scooter. This one has around 6700 kms on it and currently, the engine is seized. I am notsure if its just from sitting and needs a little love tap to free it up or what.

So much of the plastics were missing on the bike, I really didn't want to bother with a fix up.

The frame # is JYA1UV004GA676750 and from what I've read on Jacks Scooter site, its a 1986 CE50 Jog. Perhaps someone disagrees. If so, please ID it as I really don't know yamaha scoots that well.

Man, where were you a few months ago when I was redoing my '86 CA50 Riva? Anyway, I'm emailing you about some of this stuff.

A few months ago I was in Honda land stripping down and parting a 1985 CH150 Elite over on Total Ruckus...still have some stuff from that bike.

Anyway, I think I have the elusive CDI box. I'll try and post a pic tomorrow. Sorry if the parts look a little bit grungy. Its wintertime here (and yes, that means snow and cold) and I won't be firing up my pressure washer till spring. Consider the parts "barn fresh" and if you buy them, I'll scrub them up as best as I can.

Here is a pic of some electrical stuff off the bike and cleaned up.

CDI box? Make an offer and its yours!

Those attachments are not opening up. Upload them in jpg format.

Email pictures of the electical.

attachments are PDF files. Open fine here. I'll email you the jpegs though.

Re: 1986 Yamaha Jog....PARTs..COOL EXHAUST!!

have a look at all this great stuff!

Bump for jog love. Check out the muffler!

Sorry man that's not the box im looking for. Thanks for emailing the picture to me.

bump

How much for the pipe?

i might be interested in the pipe as well... I also have no idea what jog pipes are worth. 30 shipped?

anybody interested in parts (including the pipe) just fire me an email with your zip code so I can throw it in a box and calculate a shipping rate. Shipping is from the east coast of Canada but there is no way you'll pay any import fees/duties on this stuff as I ship stuff all the time regular parcel post.

yeh so a bump here....

anybody want this stuff?

Is that motor variated ? If so what would you take for it and the pipe shipped to 63119 ?

Not sure what you mean by variated but for price....I could ship you the motor and the pipe for $120.

Thats coming across the border from Canada and you won't have to pay any duty as its used bike parts. I sold a motor from my Honda Elite 150 scooter to a guy in Georgia so I know how to package it up well for the mail service.

If that interests you let me know. I haven't pulled the motor apart to see why its seized. I just dropped some oil down the plug hole.

!

!

Finally some pics...great Jog P*rn inside!! haha

ALL THIS STUFF BEING SOLD CHEAP! Email with offers and shipping estimates!

Thanks for the patience of my shitting photo posting attempts!

Re: Finally some pics...great Jog P*rn inside!! ha

JAYSUZ!!! Look at all them pics. Thats some fine friggin' Jog stuff right thar.

Re: Finally some pics...great Jog P*rn inside!! ha

yep. still have this jog stuff.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account