Feeler: FS Vespa. Simo cases, kit, calibratta, cdi

I've had this stuff for a while. I love it and don't particularly want to part with it...but a trip to Europe sounds better.

Everything is brand new and has not been used.

90cc Simonini kit (still in box, from the land of the dead)

Simonini case halves (bored out and case matched to fit the kit)

Simonini race CDI- everything

Calibratta pipe 30mm- the bigger one that was made to fit the exhaust port on the 90 kit

Here's the deal...it all goes together. I'm not splitting it up. It took me a while to compile all of these things and they all compliment each other. $800 shipped. I'll even throw in the simonini racing clutch bell.

Re: Feeler: FS Vespa. Simo cases, kit, calibratta,

bump

also comes with Polini Reed valve intake for PHPG...forgot to mention that.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

buddy bump. this is a crazy good deal and you can make yer vespa haul ass.

That is some juicy stuff at a good price. If you ever decide to piece it out, let me know:)

pics of the inside of kit and cases for those who have never seen em?

I don't have time to take new photos, but heres the one case side...

It comes with the other simo case side as well.

Here are a few of the kit...

You can see the cdi and pipe here...

Feeler: FS Vespa. Simo cases, kit, calibratta, cdi

nice stuff

someone's going to have a fast vespa

this is a really impressive engine.

if you know what it is, you know what it is... if you dont know what it is, its probably too gnarly for you.

for people who want to break the sound barrier on a ciao or some crazy shit.

Graham...THANKS! This really shows how hard it is to let go...its uber rare and SERIOUS business. I think its true 90cc. I think it may actually have more potential than the "100cc" simo engine. Just saying...

i hate that you're selling this wads! mostly cause i dont have the moneys for this AMAZING pipe of vespa go fast! that cylinder/piston is like one giant port. im drooling!

its not sold yet. just waiting for someone who wants it to realize that it is...bump.

bump

Heywood Jablome /

bump for the nice couch..... loljk

man, i'd love to have it. but you know...money and all.

Sticker shock is harsh. This is more or less a dream set up. Nothing has ports like this. I have no doubt that if properly built, this will DESTROY the pre built simo. Someone should step up, dump your lame treats, and blast like the big boys.

I know a guy with a vespa whose ass I could go kick so I have a reason to save up some money to buy this lol. BUMP!!!

Nate, I agree. This kit seems way more aggressive than the "100cc" simo engine (which is actually only 83ccs I think). This one's bigger. Tear some shit up...bump.

This setup is meant for the simo crank correct?

yes. its the only piece of the puzzle missing...well that and a carb...and a rolling frame.

bumperoni

If I owned a Vespa I'd be on this like white on rice!

bump

one time i bought polini AV10 cases with a matching kit, and sat on it for 2 years before realizing what the potential was. finally got around to building it, and blew everyone's mind and helped start the french revolution.

i hope someone does the same with these parts Wads, they look amazing. i know vespa has lots of potential, but am consistently disappointed with high dollar builds. someone please build this right and conquer the vespa world.

best of luck with the sale, wondering why this isnt sold yet.

Ah, wish I had the cash for this. Might have enough this summer, but even that is tenuous. Hmm.

Hope you can sell it to someone before then.

peter you must be pretty old if you helped start the french revolution...that was like 200+ years ago

On a side note..there was a guy who used this setup on a Si about 3 years ago and he ripped the subframe an case half into pieces. Reinforce your shit or your high dollar build might just be a higher dollar build

HOW HAS THIS NOT SOLD YET?!?!?!

these are some of the most uber rare parts our there, all collected together, and ready, even the case work is done!

jason, i'm a little sad to see you let this go, but i completely understand. plus, you already have a lot of rad vespa stuff, and now you're just sharing it with someone else!

i have this same setup, with a few minor differences and it's awesome! super fast, reliable, and just really really fun

yeah... this should really be in a museum or something

bumponini

campeona del mundo /

shitttt and treats got the cranks for it too!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account