TTLX part out & lots more

ck 🌧🌧🌧 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Moving in with my sister next month. Gotta get rid of everything in my basement.

Parting this guy out. 1994 A35. Bought for a friend but he lost interest and I ran out of time and motivation. Has spark. 150 lbs of compression on one ring and a nasty top end. Unfortunately the juggalo who owned this before me stripped the plug thread, so he drilled it out to a ridiculously large size. Bottom end spins free and has plenty of clutch life. Clean tank. Everything on this bike is up for grabs.

Puch stuff:

-freespirit fenders, sidecovers, shocks, various taillights/headlights

MBK stuff:

-forks, racks, fenders, av7 cases, toolbox covers & nuts, swing arms, pulleys, pedal shafts, lots of other things I can't remember

Make offers. I'm in Youngstown if you prefer local pick up. Tradesies? Yes plz. Looking for a Puch top end that isn't a KStar, MBK clutched ER3, MBK performance crank, Puch circuit pipe, 15-17mm PHBG, 70s Honda CB parts. Or good ol' cash money.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account