TTLX part out & lots more

Moving in with my sister next month. Gotta get rid of everything in my basement.

Parting this guy out. 1994 A35. Bought for a friend but he lost interest and I ran out of time and motivation. Has spark. 150 lbs of compression on one ring and a nasty top end. Unfortunately the juggalo who owned this before me stripped the plug thread, so he drilled it out to a ridiculously large size. Bottom end spins free and has plenty of clutch life. Clean tank. Everything on this bike is up for grabs.

Puch stuff:

-freespirit fenders, sidecovers, shocks, various taillights/headlights

MBK stuff:

-forks, racks, fenders, av7 cases, toolbox covers & nuts, swing arms, pulleys, pedal shafts, lots of other things I can't remember

Make offers. I'm in Youngstown if you prefer local pick up. Tradesies? Yes plz. Looking for a Puch top end that isn't a KStar, MBK clutched ER3, MBK performance crank, Puch circuit pipe, 15-17mm PHBG, 70s Honda CB parts. Or good ol' cash money.

Re: TTLX part out & lots more

That looks like Yougstown snow.

CDI or points? How much for the CDI if it has it? Or, how much for the whole bike?

points. 94 was the last year before CDI.

send me an email about the whole bike.

a35 pending

A35 sold.

prices to get you motivated:

controls: $15 shipped

del 14.12: $25 shipped

headlight/tail: $15 shipped each

wheels: pending, but $75 shipped

shocks: pending, $15 shipped

seat: $25 shipped

tank: $30 shipped

cool fairing: $10 shipped

anything else/puch/MBK stuff: free. pick it up or pay for shipping.

Chupacabra Chris /

e-mail sent about controls...

if for some reason he doesn't take the controls...i'll take them.

I may want that carb if I don't get mine from that idiot Funkstuff.

mike: message me. i'll give you that thing for super cheap cause of your ordeal.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account