WTB: Stock puch cylinder and head complete

yeah, i'm sure someone here has a stock e50 2hp cylinder, head, piston, clips, wrist pin, rings that are in good shape that is just sitting on a shelf collecting dust that they wouldn't mind selling... let me know what ya got...

Re: WTB: Stock puch cylinder and head complete

no korado top ends... want a complete setup. I know someone has one that they took off to kit their bike :)

wow, you think these 4 cups of coffee would've made me remember all this... flat port too... no angled port cylinders please.

ok, that is all.

coffee addict, out!

hey ryan, ryan here.

I have piston/cyl/clips/pin for ya, I believe it's 2hp but I will make the measurements and figure it out for ya later today. flat port 4 sure. one of the fins was cut a lil to make access to exhaust nut easier.

No head sorry.. but lemme know if you're interested. Good condition, no seizes or scratches. could include the stock square bing intake, what's it like 12mm?

anyway email me lemme know if you're interested.

ok email me

I have one for you I could send if you still want they forks and controls I could ship them together

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account