Gila E50 cases

Ok so I sent in three engines to be bored and ported. One is allready sold. That leaves 2 fresh clean ready to builds gila cases. the level of quality on these is second to none, anybody with these cases feel free to post a pic or give a shout-out. Price is the same 120 shipped for the cases, add 10 bux if you want a clutch cover, add another 10 bux if you want a grab bag of E50/gila gaskets (these will include clutch cover gaskets, Gila base gaskes, rego base gaskets, gila intake gaskets, reggo base gaskets) pretty much several E50 gaskets with the exception of head gaskets and exhaust gaskets.

paypal

benkrenke(at)yahoo(dot)com

first 2 paypallers gets them

packages will be shipped out thursday morning

Re: Gila E50 cases

Bump for the high quality work and super fast turn around.get one of these while you have the chance!

Got any gila head gaskets you want to sell? I could use 2 or 3 of them

Ben, what are the chances or price of getting some a35 gila cases?

you send me cases. I don't speak tomos hit me on the FB I'll take care of you GARRRRR

Here are some pictures of mine that I already put together.

If your picky about how clean is clean.. then sode blast them (people). I ran then in my tank also but... they were dam well spot almost when I got my set. I must say.. brass wirewheel the transfers .. good to go for me.

This is top notch machine looks good, the porting was all done imo I just baby ass smoothed it a bit more.

I ... need .070 bored out of a morini engine for me to use the italkit cylinder. drop me another email.

1297261476_picture_002_medium.jpg

The gasket could be alot better for the 200.00+ shipping kit is. I guess I have to buy a thick one I suppose or be making some. I could find them in either store online. 200+ is alot of dam beans right now and comes with a shit gasket Im picky I guess.

1297261804_picture_008_medium.jpg

Ed send me the case and the specs, I got you.

Ed...I thought you could machine these yourself...if I had known you needed this stuff I woulda done it for hella cheap and saved you some cash

nope.

im a poor old boy bud. I just did want to drive 20 miles to the boat place that machine stuff for me. Its the busy season now also for them so.. im beat until hmm march maybe may.

still around get at me

one set of cases is gone

naw the head gaskets are the only one I can't make, I'd like to help, I got base gaskets like an emmefferr

Bump

one case left, get at me

I just got my 2 cases back from him good turn around time nice job.

I did the porting and the welding before they were sent out he cut the bore for the metra as you can see there no gila ports there! now I need to have a gild welded up and port match to these transfers it should haul ass like not other small motorcycle engine.

thanks, ben!

ed

when I get time I will get some more photos of the cases and just how the nice the job is.. thumbs up for this guy!.

1299430352_dscn3838_medium.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account