FS: More Puch Stuff + Welding Hood n Stuff

So I'm in need of a few extra moneys, and have very little free time lately, plus its freezing up here, so here it is:

First, the not pictured stuff. First, got a rusty green Maxi frame. I thought I gave it away a while ago, but I guess not. Come pick it up or make it worth my while +shipping and its yours... I have at least a few extra Maxi spoked wheels, wide and narrow, one of the fronts is bent a tad, let me know if you need one... (one might even come with a gp1 tire?!) Also have some e-50/moped tools like a buzetti timing tool, an m6 hela coil thread repair kit, and piston stop. Got some gp1's and tubes that are unused, but I'm looking for near what I paid since I still hope to use them some day. Oh, also have 2 long seats/pans too. both have torn covers, maybe a bit bent?

Rest of the stuff:

-Number one is an en extremely clean newport frame n wheels and handlebars and seat and...controls? and...stuff (a newport minus a few select parts). Check out the pics, shes super nice lookin, engine not included, but it has 2 huge folding baskets to put all the moped parts you buy from me in...

-Rear swingarm with all the goodies from a maxi

-Busted (quite) proma circuit with screwy baffle.

-Chrome frame huggy things

-Bent up front forks and fender anyone?

-Hobart welding hood and jacket, plus a bag for it all to go in, Barely used and like new. it has an auto dimming shield and what not. Wish I had the time/money for it...

-Clutch bell cover thingy with retainer

-Polini reed valve intake (got the reeds somewhere else I think)

-Puch sprockets; 36 and 45

-Coils for maxi?

-Stator for e50

-flywheel

-cover

-high comp head or something with chip in one fin- rough, needs re-polished or a good gasket?

-2 stock maxi shocks, clean but one has a small chip in plastic

-Various bits and stuff; take a look

-full pedal setup that seems to be in good shape, not magnum length, missing a pin.

-dirty ass e-50 clutch case cover

-old bing?

-domino (?) grips and controls with switches and cables. no guarantee, but they were working when I took em off... looks like they are missing at least one switch

-air box with bonus super tube

-kickstand with super extender. this will lift up your bike a tad higher than normal (cool?)

-pedal arms, nice and new and shiny, no idea as to length, but I believe they are standard (?)

-super nice drive gear from an e-50

-3 shoe clutch with green springs: missing clutch pads on back (will need new base plate or some awesome glue

"Check out the pics below, plus see the whole lot of stuff here:":http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/blue27343/Stuff/

I live in southern Maine for any pickup items. Since someone filed a PayPal dispute with me a while back and funds for sales are held in a pending balancefor half a month, (ebay stuff which was B.S., I think multiple people will be willing to vouch for me on here) I would prefer if payments would be sent as a a gift or money owed or w/e, so that I can actually access the money and ship your stuff to you... I have class every day from 8am til 5pm, so it might take me a day or 2 (maybe even 3) to pack and ship anything. Shoot offers...

Re: FS: More Puch Stuff + Welding Hood n Stuff

Sorry, final post for now: Also have an awesome almost new grex airbrush and iwata compressor if anyone is into that kinda stuff.

Andrew Squiggman /

email sent.

Trent Hazelwood /

Emailed.

P.S. That Newport is a beauty.

email sent

A couple sales possibly pending, but lots still here... If you ask me for a price and don't like what I'm asking, feel free to shoot back another offer. I would just prefer it if you sent me an offer from the start though...

Nothing sold yet... c'mon... Anyone want some welding stuff? $95 shipped (welding helmet was over 100 plus shipping alone):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000M64RME/

$115 for the helmet alone on amazon break> and pics of the seats: (one is a bit bent, bracket is smashed on the other)

campeona del mundo /

emailing about a pair of maxi wheels.

Andrew Squiggman /

email sent

Anyone want those controls and cables? $30 shipped OBO

Controls and Cables sold. Seats, Pedal stuff, and Circuit Pipe Pending? Everything else still here... get some of this crap out of my basement. Getting tons of emails, but only one payment, so from now on, whoever pays me first gets it...

Drive gear sold...

Dibs on buzzetti timing tool. Emaileddddddd

Both seats sold...

Bump. Sold seats, controls, pedal crank arms (still have the whole other pedal assembly though), and drive gear.

Will take

$90 for welding stuff?

$30 for the pedal and crank assembly

$17 for the stator

$15 for both coils

$13 for either of the drive sprockets

oh, $30 for a like new buzetti timing tool?

bump?

Where abouts in Maine are you located?

Kennebunk

bump, anyone?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account