FS 1979 Tomos

Was running when we took it in, but has been sitting since summer and when i tried to start it, i couldnt. Im selling this bike for my dad. He has had a moped business for 40 years and has too many bikes that he has collected among the years. This tomos is a silver bullet and has 3869 miles on it. It looks to be in good shape. So far my highest offer on it is 275. I would like to get a little more for the bike, but we will see. It will be very easy to start and get going. i dont know much about the bikes, so i think that doesnt help much. We carry all parts, but my dad is 74 and doesnt want to work on them anymore....so we are selling them one by one.

No trades...sorry. if you are interested, please make an offer, or if you are looking for any rare parts, let me know...or bikes.

1297100437_1979_tomos_003.jpg

Re: FS 1979 Tomos

that isnt half bad looking, but unluckily for you you live near ohio, I've never paid over 100 bucks for running tomos's

but hey good luck!

Plus it doesent have 5 stars...Ohio, land of the SilverBullet.

Hey I am looking for an A35 tomos engine. Have one by any chance?

Spartafoxilover /

You wouldn't happen to have a stator plate with the points and condenser for 78 tomos a3sp would you? shoot me an email if ya do. even a working condenser and points would help oh yeah and a woodruff key for the flywheel.shoot me an email if ya do.thanks

Do you just have Tomos?

edwinammon@aol.com /

what other bikes does your dad have?

Do you have any Derbi parts in your shop?

yes, make an offer.

is it the pin? if so he has them...and he has points and condenser for a 78, but he is a little unsure...can u give him a little to go by. a link, a picyure?

ciao grande si puch....

no derbi parts. he does have a debi that is a scooter shape. looks good.

for the a3sp, is it kick or pedal start?

would it be possible to come see the bikes and parts available? I live in East Lansing and am constantly looking for new projects and parts.

newzac - I asked kim the same question. She said that the peds are all in storage and her dad doesn't let anyone into the storage area. I'm thinking about just stopping out there though on saturday for something to do. They are open from noon til 4.

so this is like a real shop then. If you do go can you check for Morini stuff? I won't have time this weekend.

yeah its a shop. They have a bunch of random stuff. They just sold a magnum last weekend. There is some stuff that had been sitting around and stuff they took on trade and what not. I haven't been there in like 8 years...kind of forgott about it. Last I knew there wasn't a lot of stuff other than puch, tomos, and vespa along with scooter stuff. if I go though I'll be sure to check.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account