FS 1979 Tomos

vladimir /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Was running when we took it in, but has been sitting since summer and when i tried to start it, i couldnt. Im selling this bike for my dad. He has had a moped business for 40 years and has too many bikes that he has collected among the years. This tomos is a silver bullet and has 3869 miles on it. It looks to be in good shape. So far my highest offer on it is 275. I would like to get a little more for the bike, but we will see. It will be very easy to start and get going. i dont know much about the bikes, so i think that doesnt help much. We carry all parts, but my dad is 74 and doesnt want to work on them anymore....so we are selling them one by one.

No trades...sorry. if you are interested, please make an offer, or if you are looking for any rare parts, let me know...or bikes.

1297100437_1979_tomos_003.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account