peugeot tsm for sale

my brothers girlfriend i guess wants to sell her moped. her and him were recently deployed and since he sold off his mopeds, she doesnt need one. i tried to get her to give it to me but she said no :p

i dont know much about it, except that she bought it last summer, and pretty much never rides it. it runs great, everything works, pretty fun ride. its faster than my magnum!

she says she wants a thousand bucks for it. i attached a pic. email me if your interested

cstutz81@hotmail.com

Re: peugeot tsm for sale

heres another

campeona del mundo /

MOTOBROKANE

Awesome bike, can't figure out why she would sell it, a grand is a bit high, prob did not cost that much new, but TSM are rare. Best of luck with the sale!

i dont know. she said she paid 1400 for it. i dont know, i really dont know moped prices very well. my brother got me into them and i only have the one really, so i dont know.

will two per, no, the motor is NOT broken. it runs fine.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

sick LOLZ

Thought that too when I saw the orange tires...but did his not have orange grips as well?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

ho-lee-shit emailed emailed emailed!

i can pick this up tomorrow. tell lisa i said hi.

Don't you owe people money?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

getting my tsm back is more important

You still owe ne 15$ and you never respond to my emails

buying a dumb moped is more important than paying people back.

what a dick.

"I guess wants to sell her moped"

She said no to giving it to me

And "recently deployed"

All make me think she is going to get home to a sob story of it getting stolen and this dude having an extra grand in his pocket.

Make sure the real owner signs this bill of sale...

seller should take motobrokanes thousand and payback the people he ripped off with it and not give him the moped.

I agree. I don't know why you would rip someone off for $15 fucking dollars. It doesn't even seem worth it. Seriously, either send me my hi comp head from over 2 months ago or give me my money back. It's not that hard. Also send me a handwritten letter of apology.

Some people are just assholes like that. It is a sad story and I think we should all beat him up

let him buy it and then someone go set it on fire.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

With him on it.

Hes so cool he burned folks so he cud buy the TSM sold it fore drug $.

Now hes going to burn more folks to get it back, that's what he calls a Moped Rescue!

Fish tits Krauthamer /

Ill pay you 1200 for it

i dont know who this guy is, but its getting clear that this was his bike before my sister bought it. i dont know him, i dont know anything about it, but im not that guy. im just selling my brothers girlfriends bike like she asked me to. my brother had me sell 3 of his bikes last week on craigslist. i just thought it would be easier to do it here since its more of like a rare bike that people would maybe want. this guy sounds like an asshole but he does live within an hour of me so i thought it would be easy. if you guys think i should be careful of this guy i will, but please dont make my sell post so crazy ok?

Where is the gif of that guy eating popcorn?

cstutz (---.ec.res.rr.com) is maverickbrokane (---.ec.res.rr.com)

Hes back

he already said they are an hour apart. north eastern NC doesnt have two roadrunner base stations or whatever right?

anyway who knows

good luck with the Peugeot sale cause that is what this thread is about.

i dig the ped someone will buy it.

It has a bent frame,

just saying.

the frame is NOT bent. there is nothing wrong with this moped

edwinammon@aol.com /

Does it have a title?

thats a good question. she never said anything about a title, so i dont know. i can ask the next time i get a chance to talk to chad. if there is, its probably at our parents house where the bikes are. ill find out, send me an email

^ thats the same one. Bent frame for sure and yeah it has been discussed on here before. Everyone agreed that the frame was bent.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account