FT - 2 Urban Express - Alabama

K.E. Lawrence /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

The red one used to be a runner. I burned the carbon out of the exhaust and picked up 2mph. So I thought, why not clean out the carb and see what that does. Well, it started running wide open on the first kick. So I pulled the carb back out twice and put it back in with the same results. Turns out the throttle cable was pinched. Fixed that and all was well, for a week. The carb started pouring out fuel and it would only run for a few seconds after all the fuel had drained out. The carb came off two more times and now I dont have time to mess with it. It will run 30mph for someone with the time(or an indoor place to work on it). Both odds were run without batteries so the headlights are burned out.

These bikes do not have titles. If so, I would probably take the time to get them running myself.

The black one is missing the left hand controls, handle bars, head and carb. Basically is is a good parts bike.

I'd like to trade for a good running ped that has a title. I would pay a little extra for a good ped or take some boot for something looking a little ratty.

Let me know what you guys or girls are willing to trade.

1297021262_imag0036.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account