I wanna go fast

I'm looking for a ped in ohio, southern mich, eastern indiana. You get the idea lol. Not picky throw out all you have doesn't matter the price, I just want to see all options.

Re: I wanna go fast

I have a peugeot 103 I will sell you currently it runs around 30ish and is stock except for an sha carb molossi intake and new reeds new crank and bearings also has nos cases clutch parts flywheel and electrical plus an extra case and electrical and other stuff.

the picture is old when i was rebuilding the motor i would still consider this bike to be a project and its going to need some switches and cables and head light glass but it does run and could be made very fast if your interested make me an offer.

1296956397_peugeot1.jpg

Damn Nick I dont think those Pits are gonna give that ped up...Oh and Jake I have A Tomos sprint 2speed bone stock ready for mods...Throw a Kit...

I have a few mopeds for you to choose from. Contact me if you would like to check them out.

Nick what are you looking to get for that Pug? If he isn't interest I might be.

How much for the Twingle, Chad?

Man that is awesome. I've only owned one puch, but I did learn my way around it quite well. I'm looking for something with maybe a few mods but nothing extreme. I want to do the big stuff myself(I think lol). But I definitely wouldn't turn down a good deal.

you just got Burked

Meaning what?

shoot me an email about the Twingle or any other bikes you are interested in.

man o man. chad isn't fucking around.

come to Toledo this coming Sunday, our group the Zeros meets every Sunday at our shop between all of us we have a few bikes for sale, tomos's mainly at the moment but we also have hobbits express's and a minarelli that's looking for a good home

What kind of Minarelli? I have always wanted one...

you would have to email brian berends, i know he has an awesomely clean frame just waiting to have an engine bolted up laying around our shop, he also has an engine for it sitting in some other corner or our shop

come to toledo and hang out you never know what bikes you'll come across

If you wanna go fast buy a motorcycle mopeds wont get you there!!!!!!!

It was a rhetorical statement. I just wanted people to see that I was interested in buying another ped, That's all.

Thursday bump

hmm one of the guys around here 450$ for a tomos its 50cc and gps@ 53mph. come pick it up or you could always just buy a motorcycle.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account