WWT: 2 NOS Pinto's for Kitted Magnum

Came across these and could not pass them up. A matched pair of Pintos that are in untouched factory original condition. I pulled them out of a basement where they had been sitting in dry storage for the past 30 years. Everything is complete, and in pristine condition.

I will straight up trade these for a Magnum in good condition that has a decent setup. If you want to swap, let me know. You get two for one.

Re: WWT: 2 NOS Pinto's for Kitted Magnum

I have a stock magnum and will toss in a perf crank, a pipe and a new cylinder kit. it is a silver MK11 and complete but has been sitting all original. I will also spot a new k-star, dmp or airsal top end with the bike

Magnum dumping time.

whatttttttttt! :O

Andre Hummer /

damn... if you were closer i so would trade

Yeah,>>> Harrys got no Pintos But has Magnums???

THE PAINTZ SO WEAHET!

ketchup and musturd.

man, if i was willing to get rid of the magnit i'd jump on this and give these to my sister and her boyfriend.

sheeit how bout a stock limited

i dont have either...?

I have seen these pintos! Minty shape doesn't come close to how clean they are! Completely original, somebody trade for these pleeeeese!!!

wow...what a score. i wouldnt trade those for 2 magnums.

Pinto Bump

edwinammon@aol.com /

How much for the yellow one? Ive got cash. How many miles are on it? Email me back.

I don't need to move these fast, it would be cool to keep them as a pair. I would still like to get a kitted mag out of the deal.

how many miles there should be less then 10 to be able to say NOS they look clean but NOS means new old stock as in no gas ever in them. They look great and are worth more than a magnum in my opinion. good luck with your trade

edwinammon@aol.com /

I talked to a friend of mine and we would like to buy them both. Email me with a price.

If you are willing to drive to Chicago, I will have a kitted magnum ready for you.

How bout a kitted Cobra?

Message me.

ffreddie, send me an e-mail and we can work out a deal. I think Kevin has been talking to you about possibly swapping at the Nashville rally.

Brett@eppdesign.com

bump for contact

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account