For Sale

1978 Puch Magnum xk. 900 miles runs and looks good.

1296849188_puch_036.jpg

Re: For Sale

How much? I used to hang out in flint every summer, On Waldman ave, my Grandparents lived there. :)

trades?

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Got 2 of us wanting a price.

The highest offer so far has been $650.00 I would like to get a little more for it. Do you remember the moped shop in flint on the corner of court st and corunna? Thats us...

$650.00 has been the highest offfer...wuld like to see a little more.

no trades...sorry

sold....

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Ya Val I just tried to e-mail you for more details my e-mail came back undelivered. Is your profile your e-mail?

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Oh well that went down in 9.3 minutes.

Balkin bread factory? Is this still in Flint? Best bread ever!!

i may have another and i have lots of other bikes. This is just the begining. We have tons and tons of bikes and we are begining to list them one by one. If you r looking for something specific....let me know.

still there!

Hey vlad, you guys open tomorrow? Maybe I'll stop by and check out the shop. I thought that place was closed down or was a bike/skate shop. Haven't been by there in years though...not since I went to mott.

Wow! My grandparents were Hungarian and we always stopped there on the way home to get bread, What great memories I have of that place, Glad to know It's still there! Thanks! :)

We are open 12-4. Yes, that is the shop. We deal aminly with skateboards. Im listing these for my dad who is val...Im Kim, his daughter. All of the old bike are in storage, but if you know what u r looking for, i can help. He doesnt let anyone in the storage area. I will be listing a silver tomos bullet...about a 1980...i think. I will know better when he gets it out and shows it to me.

I'm looking for anything you want to let go cheap...non runners/projects and what not. Or anything really. Just wrapping up my maxi project and new something else to tinker with. I was also one of the guys who text about the magnum early today like around noon.

Wow so interesting.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account