WTB: Serious intake for AV7

Adam From Hell /

I'm putting a 21 phbg on my AV7 and my 15mm intake isn't going to cut it. I found a 20mm Malossi intake on treats, but its special order and they aren't emailing me back.

Anyone have a big intake they are looking to sell?

Thanks,

Adam

Re: WTB: Serious intake for AV7

Adam From Hell /

bumperoni

Really? I usually get answers from Benji in less than 10 minutes. Maybe he didn't get your original email?

yep, ya must be emailing someone else, here's the intake :

http://www.treatland.tv/motobecane-PHBG-dellorto-malossi-intake-p/motobecane-malossi-phbg-intake.htm

thankssss

See! LESS THAN TEN MINUTES LATER and he responds. I'm not saying Benji is stalking me or anything...but he provides amazing service.

haaa perhaps perhaps

No perhaps about it. Amazing service. Got the order today! YAY TREATS!

Still waiting for an 8-track or cassette tape one of these days, though. Oh well. I'll have to live with getting great deals on great parts.

Adam From Hell /

I thought it was strange. I even emailed again. Benji, what email should I send it to? I wanted a couple things.

Thanks man!

Adam

questions@treatland.tv will get ya there or hit the contact button on treatland anywhere yep

i'm not too sure on our cassette stock currently, we moved a bit down the street n don't get as many free tapes as we used to ohh wellllll

Adam From Hell /

Apparently Treats is out of those intakes and also the Moby stickers I wanted. Boo. Anyway, I still need a sweet ass intake for my AV7!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account