Hey All,

So we

Re: **Weak-Ends Product List**

King Drunky JCams /

copy and paste doesn't like apostrophes... :(

How about some Morini support?

I just want to say that I think the Weak-Ends are pretty much the raddest moped group around. I mean, I just got the garelli pipe for my Eureka - and it's so well made, especially for the price. I'm not picking on anyone but I've bought custom made pipes before that didn't hold a candle to the quality and cost much much more.

Big props to a relatively new and amazing group of awesome moped builders.

Should I email you Justin about my rear pulley? I'd like to just mail it to you along with some paypal...then get some magic back. I found the fucking pulley in the woods after it shot off a few hundred feet, so now I'm on a mission to get it hooked up the right way. lol

rad dudes. for the pulley mod, do we just send out ours and you do the rest or what? for some reason the rear pulley is the only part on my hobbit i dont wanna fuck with.

Nice! I love these pipe's

Also, I expect to see a Motobecane pipe made!

Yeah hows about some Moby love?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

someone needs a website!

ya need to make a good side stand that will work on a express with a proma circuit type pipe. i made 1 but it keeps trying to bend if ya put a lot of weight on it.

Where's the French tech ???? Pug/Moby ? We really need some good pipes and better intakes for French bikes. Preferably that allow pedals to work and big carbs that can still variate.

the french make the best hand made pipes for the french bikes.. there is some off market pipes but you have to know people.

Weak- End Justus /

Newzac - Morini support would be great. But, I sold the only two morini powered peds I had. See, I didn't know that one day I would quit my 12 year graphic artist job, and dive full time into mopeds... If only I could have seen the future. Now we've just gotta find another morini bike for the fleet.

Thanks Nater!

Nick - gimme a call dude... you've got my cell number silly.

Nash - Yeah, send us the pulley, we'll crack it open for ya. Once inside we can determine if it's shredded (junk) or in good enough shape that we can mod it up for ya. Once it's done, it's sweet.

Jesse/Paul/Aaron/Ed - Maybe sometime in the future. Weak-Ends TJ has built up a pretty impressive moby. If we're lucky, he'll let us use it for prototypes haha.

Terry Dean - you are SO right. The website we have currently doesn't look the way we want it to, so we are still in the process of getting it how we want it. All in due time...

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

If you guys want a Morini bike, I've got one for you. Doesn't run, and needs some work - but if you'd do 2 Hobbit rear pulley mods for me it's yours! :) I'm serious too. I think it's a Bianchi Bianchimatic. I can get some pics if you'd like.

does the pulley mod work on newer style camino rear pulleys?

I surely would be down for a 100mm pug pipe. :)

How much to just buy the secret/parts of the rear hobbit pulley? I already have 2 of them apart and they aren't (i may be wrong) that difficult to work with...

Tate in Madison /

French bikes already have like a million and a half pipe options. Thats like opening a food pantry in the Hamptons.

Think of the starving Jawas and Sachs out there that have no pipe options.

I really like the Express pipe I have seen pictured and when I get an Express SR you better believe I am buying one of those pipes.

Please please produce a vl1 intake... id 21mm or 19mm. Somewhere there about.

I have a list of things I need to email y'all about

Justin Jamie Steve and TJ you guys are the best keep up your great work

i love ya see yall the end of febuary or beginning of march at some point

maybe i should bring a jawa down so you guys can have a guinea pig

Heres to hoping for that Garelli SSXL LTD pipe!

Just ordered my carb and intake! good shipped price!

I would also love if you guys made some v1L intakes.

Considering how many A3 and A55 piston port cylinders are floating around out there I'm a little surprised you guys haven't made any intakes for those.

Apart from that you guys are heroes of the moped world!

v1 phbg intake, 90* off center (intake pointing to 3 o'clock) Please!

Pablo Puchasso /

Can you do an intake for a 22vm?

Dick Tortuga /

Currently running JCams intake & VM20 on my Airsal Tomos. Have a 4-petal Polini reed block & housing. How about an intake to bolt to the 4-petal doghouse and mate the VM20 and still clear pedals? Let me know if you can do it, if you need pictures and dimensions or if you want me to send the reed doghouse... Thanks!

campeona del mundo /

19mm or 21mm hobbit phbg spigot mount intake would be nice..

Ordered intake and carb on 2/19... Spoke with someone on 2/23, said carbs are coming in either 2/25 or 2/28...

Today is 3/1 have not recieved even tracking info saying my stuff is shipped...

Guess I should have just ordered from treats...

Hope it gets shipped soon!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account