Wanted - Suzuki FA50

I am looking to buy a Suzuki FA50 moped. I live in Pittsburgh, PA, but can travel a little. email me with what you have. I am looking to buy asap.

Re: Wanted - Suzuki FA50

John Schneider /

Good Luck

2S4Blood Hanson /

why a suzuki

Timmy Southpark /

come up to cincinnati i know where one is for $75-$100. Mostly complete, its red.

John Schneider /

Jimmy,

Sent you an email

I have a red fa 50 i was thinking of restoring, but decided to work up my nvt and a motobecane instead,

it's not pretty, turns over, has compression, the turn signals need resto'd or replaced, needs new controls, needs the seat re-covered, never tried to start it, (no coil)

i have a service manual, new head gasket and new tires for it, but i dunno if it'd be worth you driving out to near philly for it, since it'd be a project bike

I was thinking 100 (pick up only) for it, since I paid (duh me) for the manual and the tires, so mainly recouping those costs and a little extra.

willing to work trades too.

John Schneider /

Trevor

Sent you an email

responded - recap of said mail as follows: bike is red, so no blue fender, sorry man.

not really looking to part my bike out, but i have no real excuse NOT to do so other than "i get lazy when it's a bike i'm not working on"

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account