FS: Puch, Spokes, Bing, Maxi N

Bunch of random Puch stuff for sale - most of this stuff is either not useful to me or I plan on buying new replacement parts. All parts function normally and properly. All of it is off my Maxi Rigid - but I am sure it's compatible with other Puch's too.

Unless otherwise stated (e.g. #1, #11) I will ship USPS priority because: the boxing is free, it's fast, and the easiest.

I accept PayPal ONLY. Email me before you send any money.

I will email you back within two hours of receiving your email, unless it's between the hours of 12AM - 8AM CA-time (love my beauty sleep).

References:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/343186/343186/

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/342589/342589/

1. Maxi N front assembly - includes bearings, front fender, center support, reflectors (good condition, straight, paint is good!) - email me for a shipping quote on this, it's a bit heavier then the other parts - $75

2. Original Puch tool bag with original tools - 10mm-8mm combo wrench, 19mm wrench, flat head screwdriver, spark plug wrench - the bag itself if thick rubber, it's in perfect condition and the Puch logo is clearly visible - $30

3. Maxi headlight - includes lens, bulb, and bucket with rubber seal thing - chrome is in really good condition, no pitting, back is good too - no dents, etc. hardware included - $20

4. BING carburetor with "14" intake - came off my e50 - I prefer the SHA's so I am getting rid of this - it's clean and nice - stamped with "1/12/322" on carb body and "14" on the intake - $60

5. Grey Puch black and wire cable guide, good condition, no cracks - $10

6. Magura throttle and brake assembly, included is the throttle cable, rear and front brake cables, brake light switches - in good condition, everything works - I just like domino stuff more - $30

7. Puch rear light, included bulb, mounting screws, rubber back, wiring harness - in good condition, both the brake light and "braking" light bulbs work - $15

8. Puch switches - left switch = lights, high beam, low beam and horn; right switch = engine stop, on, off - if you can't tell by the pictures, both of these are in gorgeous condition. I polished them up and they're great. I left the entire wiring harness attached - so it has everything for brake lights, high beam, low beam, horn, etc. - $25

9. Puch mid rise handlebars, NOT THE BMX STYLE - these are real Puch center mounting bars - some rust but could definitely be cleaned up (I'm out of steel wool-see #11) - $25

10. Maxi N left side cover, mounting bolts included - decent condition, nothing it broken, just a little dirty - $20

11. Beautiful, clean, straight THIN 17" spoke wheels - that's right, these are for a Maxi N and they are clean - these are the thinner wheels. The front and rear wheels are complete - axles, brakes, brake plates, mounting hardware, etc

Re: FS: Puch, Spokes, Bing, Maxi N

I've never seen transfer ports like that.

It's off my 2HP e50... It was pretty fast bone stock. I want something bigger, the ports on it though are really interesting.

How fast?

I have the same (open transfer) cylinder on my Free Spirit. Goes to mid 30s with a Proma GP. What are your speeds, Travis?

Hard to say what top speed I am hitting because there is no speedo on the bike. Compared to my other puchs, one with a 50cc TCCD the other with a 70cc treats it's almost right up there with the 50cc. The acceleration on it is quick, unlike any other I have riden. As far as speed though, if I had to guess I would say ~30mph completely stock.

*SOLD 6. Magura throttle and brake assembly, included is the throttle cable, rear and front brake cables, brake light switches

E-mail sent on the taillight & switches.

Replied to emails

*SOLD 6. Magura throttle and brake assembly

Looking to get rid of the rest of this stuff fairly soon - if you like something, make an offer if it's too expensive. I will ship whatever it is you want within 1 DAY.

SOLD 1. Maxi N front assembly - $75

SOLD 6. Magura throttle and brake assembly - $30

SOLD 7. Puch rear light - $15

*SOLD 8. Puch switches

*SOLD 1. Maxi N front assembly

Travis,

I want the headlight.

Perk

SOLD 1. Maxi N front assembly $75

*SOLD 3. Maxi headlight

Not buying anything, but you get a bump for being one of the cleanest most organized for sale threads I've ever seen.

Still some stuff available... email me some offers if you want something and we'll work it out.

@Sean thanks dude!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account