Bunch of random Puch stuff for sale - most of this stuff is either not useful to me or I plan on buying new replacement parts. All parts function normally and properly. All of it is off my Maxi Rigid - but I am sure it's compatible with other Puch's too.
Unless otherwise stated (e.g. #1, #11) I will ship USPS priority because: the boxing is free, it's fast, and the easiest.
I accept PayPal ONLY. Email me before you send any money.
I will email you back within two hours of receiving your email, unless it's between the hours of 12AM - 8AM CA-time (love my beauty sleep).
1. Maxi N front assembly - includes bearings, front fender, center support, reflectors (good condition, straight, paint is good!) - email me for a shipping quote on this, it's a bit heavier then the other parts - $75
2. Original Puch tool bag with original tools - 10mm-8mm combo wrench, 19mm wrench, flat head screwdriver, spark plug wrench - the bag itself if thick rubber, it's in perfect condition and the Puch logo is clearly visible - $30
3. Maxi headlight - includes lens, bulb, and bucket with rubber seal thing - chrome is in really good condition, no pitting, back is good too - no dents, etc. hardware included - $20
4. BING carburetor with "14" intake - came off my e50 - I prefer the SHA's so I am getting rid of this - it's clean and nice - stamped with "1/12/322" on carb body and "14" on the intake - $60
5. Grey Puch black and wire cable guide, good condition, no cracks - $10
6. Magura throttle and brake assembly, included is the throttle cable, rear and front brake cables, brake light switches - in good condition, everything works - I just like domino stuff more - $30
7. Puch rear light, included bulb, mounting screws, rubber back, wiring harness - in good condition, both the brake light and "braking" light bulbs work - $15
8. Puch switches - left switch = lights, high beam, low beam and horn; right switch = engine stop, on, off - if you can't tell by the pictures, both of these are in gorgeous condition. I polished them up and they're great. I left the entire wiring harness attached - so it has everything for brake lights, high beam, low beam, horn, etc. - $25
9. Puch mid rise handlebars, NOT THE BMX STYLE - these are real Puch center mounting bars - some rust but could definitely be cleaned up (I'm out of steel wool-see #11) - $25
10. Maxi N left side cover, mounting bolts included - decent condition, nothing it broken, just a little dirty - $20
11. Beautiful, clean, straight THIN 17" spoke wheels - that's right, these are for a Maxi N and they are clean - these are the thinner wheels. The front and rear wheels are complete - axles, brakes, brake plates, mounting hardware, etc