Re: WTB: puch complete 17" 3 star wheels

xsk3l3t0rx /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well how much are you thinking for that powdercoated set of 17"s you mentioned... i know you probably dont want to be low-balled on the price, but i'm only looking to spend around 170 tops, cuz i still gotta buy some sava's as well as some other stuff for the bike, i might just hold off on these for a little bit, but i wanted to see what other ppl had so i could shop around to get the best price/value combo. lemme know kev..

plus, i'm not sure how 16's would ride on a maxi, any experience? 16s seem like they'd be way too small for me, and more susceptible to damage via potholes than a 17"... also, in your experience, is it easier to change the tires on mags/ 5stars, than spoked wheels? i kinda want to move away from spoked cuz i like the look of tomos mags/5stars, buti dont like tomos bikes.. i just sold one with 16s cuz im a puch guy and didnt feel like fixing it... im rambling now,,, later.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account