Re: want to buy this!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

That orange bike is kinda funny...it's a decent "cafe racer" I guess. I just personally can't stand it when people buy a low seat, and put clubman bars on a bike and call it a cafe racer, without doing anything to the engine, or putting rearsets on there. The whole 'cafe' build market has gone insane in the past few years and just have been flooded by shit builds and new riders building low quality bikes with ebay parts.

I say it's funny, because it's a combination you don't see everyday.

It's a cb350 twin I'm pretty sure, with Bultaco TSS roadrace fiberglass tank and seat from Airtech-Streamlining probably. It has the twin leading shoe front drum..but theres something kinda strange to me about the exhaust tubing diameter size and it's got the older style front forks, so it could be a 175 possibly. Not too positive on that one...the exhaust size just seems a few mm too small to be a 350-twin.

If this is the kind of bike you're going for....visit caferacer.net

A lot of vintage race guys there who don't build poser cafe looking bikes. For that kind...go to dotheton.com

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account