FS- 19mm PHBG

Çhåvëz • /

I have a 19mm clone spigot PHBG up for your consideration.

No issues or surprises, everything works as it should. It takes the Dellorto #1486 size main jets, which I'll include one of your choice. I'm sure I have the one you need. I also have an unused AN260 atomizer for it. The idle and choke jet are the original unlabeled ones but did the job. It has the pull choke.

I am asking $50 shipped. Paypal address is ChavezOG@aol.com and I will ship the next day, no messing around. We are all moped brothers.

Thanks for looking and have a grate day.

Re: FS- 19mm PHBG

Pablo Puchasso /

CLONE

Çhåvëz • /

Yes, that was in my first sentence.

SNOW

did you replace the atomizer with the AU one? i heard the clones were tough to find the bushing for or make it fit or something.

and i assume no suprises means it is totally complete, starter jet needle white clip needle clip air screw ect ect no suprises. basically bolt on ready yea?

Çhåvëz • /

100% complete and ready to bolt on.

Çhåvëz • /

Any reasonable offers? I'll throw in a red foam air filter.

is this the dakar clone 1977 sells or the treats 19.5 clone?

anyway

is $30 a reasonable offer? if so consider it made.

(scared of alien clone DNA replicating in my reeds and turning them into cork soaked in bile but for 30 bucks ill risk it)

not to turn this into a bidding war, but i'll give you $35 for it.

2S4Blood Hanson /

is that the clone off hkmotos? if so where did you get the jets cause i cant find any for my clone

2S4Blood Hanson /

bump

late night moped shout to Chavez! I vouch for this man.

40bux WARZ, trade you a set of E50 bearings&sealzz

benkrenke@yahooDOT

Çhåvëz • /

I'm not sure what the brand is. It came with a Maxi I got in trade. But I know it takes the Dellorto jets. Thanks Scott, Ithaca's going to be nuts this year. Peoples have been working on some fast peds son!!

Çhåvëz • /

Gonzo. Thank you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account