WTB: moped

Anyone selling any peds in the muskegon area....looking to spend 100-300 dollars depending on what you have.

Re: WTB: moped

what are you looking for?

Nothing in particular...hopefully something that runs. It is for my girlfriends birthday present. Trying to get her into mopeds.

You Just missed out, I saw three puchs for like $100 or best on muskegon's cl last week. Two were a little tlc away from running and the third was a super rusty partial rolling frame that was junk. I wanted to get them but it was too far.

Yeah, I called a day after someone already bought them....what a steal, eh?

Small world, Trent. I didn't realize you were from Owosso. My girlfriend grew up there.

Cool... Whats her name? I prolly know her. Also I'll keep an eye for anything on this side of the state for you in case she still has family in owosso, I can just pick up the ped you want and keep here until you guys can make it over.

I have a Grande in east lansing that needs a belt and some other small parts.

forgot to mention it does run just real slow due to wrong TSC belt on it, malossi multivar new seal and bearings, needs wiring finished

Trent, that would be great and appreciated. Her name is Elizabeth Bloomfield. Her folks still live there.

guess not then

Sorry for not replying. Wiring is definitely not my forte. I appreciate the response though.

Thanks

i have a beautiful ped for her but you have to drive to ohio

$290 take it away

Also have an Orange Guzzi Robin that runs but needs the proper jet to run its best. Clip on bars, just ported, new seals and bearings, chain. $350 if you come get it.

I know the buyer of the 3 bikes. 2 maxi's with seized za50 and on usa puch with seized e50 . they all look like they were parked under a gutter down spout for 20 years .. massive work on all bike required. you didn't miss out on anything . even the main gear on the e50 was shot .

you're near Columbus, Ohio, right?

I'm in Cincinnati, but could get up that way if you compensate my travel by at least 50 bucks (maybe more)

150 for a Honda Urban Express (project, but complete)

400 for a 1980 Garelli SuperSport XL LTD (only the weeping well plug on the gear case is broke, plus a LeoVinci performance exhaust)

neither run at present but both are damn close and well-priced

hopefully a help...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account