Powder coat set up WTB WTT4

Tate in Madison /

I have been looking around Madison here trying to find someone who is willing to do some moped powder coating but I am not seeing the kind of prices or willingness I want to see. Either I don't get my e-mails returned or I get a quote for like a Harley or something.

On account of these facts I have just said fuck it I will do it myself.

I am hoping there is someone out there that bought the fisher price my first powder coating system and stepped up to the big time or someone who got a little set up and then lost interest or something. I don't need anything nice, just entry level so I can coat my own bits and pieces up in a toaster oven or whatev.

If you can help me out holler.

Cash or trades.

Re: Powder coat set up WTB WTT4

search craigslist free section for a filing cabinet and 2 ovens and follow responsible jon's lead

http://mopedhq.blogspot.com/2009/11/deluxe-pt-2.html

Have you looked at eastwood.com ? They sells tons of cheap powder coating shit.

Tate in Madison /

Yeah I have the oven side covered. I am tight with the ceramics professor at my school and she said I could use the kilns for big stuff.

Its like the gun and the electric thing I need.

There was one at Harbor Freight I was thinking about but it went off of sale. It was like 40 bones for everything you need to get started doing little things then went up to 70.

i have everything you need to get started in a small pc`ing biz. the oven is 6'x4'x3' there`s 2 pc guns and air dryer around 60 lbs of assorted colors a small pancake compressor. i`m asking 1,000.00 call me we can make a deal. 586.909.2879

i have no pics and it`s buried in the corner of my garage.

mike whats the air dryer for?

Tate in Madison /

Its for taking the moisture out of your compressed air.

Thats probably nicer than I am looking for.

Really I just need something real basic like from harbor freight or Eastwood or whatever.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account