FS: '79 Magnum Mk2 Austin Tx

I will probably regret selling it. Whatever...

Up For Sale, We have: http://img689.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img689/1825/1296411495hpf.smil

1700$ It is a 1979 Magnum MK2,

- Custom seat, and taillight,

- Painted everything,

- Powder coated frame,

- Drag bars,

- New controls & cables,

- New headlight,

- New Michelin tires & tubes,

- New 80mph speedo

- Rebuilt ZA50 bottom end with roller bearing con rod & dampeners @ 1977 mopeds,

- Polini cylinder (matched),

- Malossi Four petal reed valve intake, aluminum riser, modded to fit Power reeds ,

- Two sets Boysen power reeds (Huge Difference in performance!),

- Custom forward facing intake,

- Delorto 19mm

- Re-Wired,

- All lights and horn work, (cant really hear horn over the exhaust but it works.)

- Kill switch and horn mounted inside old oil reservoir covers

- Custom fit & welded Alsil Quich exhaust, un-restricted ( yes pedal clears it )

- HAVE TITLE!

I have pushed it ~60mph. But I'm not into beating up my bikes. So top speed is unknown. It is On stock gearing. Pretty quick off the line. Shifts hard @ 25mph and flies like a humming bird.

Motor did develop an air leak in the intake and soft seize once, But started right back up.

Caused a slight scuff on cylinder wall no big deal, it runs like a champ / has great compression. Intake is all sealed up with copper RTV now. No Leaks.

Money talks & BS walks. 1700$ Offers & partial trades considered. SouthSide Austin Tx

Listing here because I want someone who will take care of it to buy it.

Re: FS: '79 Magnum Mk2 Austin Tx

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

not sure if this will work:

<embed src=" http://img689.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" ; width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="000000" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage=" http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" ; flashvars="id=img689/1825/1296411495hpf.smil"/>

<br/><a href=" http://imageshack.us/slideshow/index.php">Go to ImageShack&#174; to Create your own Slideshow</a>

^^Thanks dude.

i'd buy the shit out of that if i wasn't broke as hell. i'll trade you everything in my garage for it... and i'll brew you a batch of double IPA.

Çhåvëz • /

I'll take thee IPA. Tasty!

Sam, I guess You know I have a weakness for good beers. The offer is tempting. I would consider a trade for a rare moped or small motorcycle project and some $$. But I already have two motorcycle projects and a moped in the works, So I would rather sell for cash.

Gorgeous! I'm down in San Antonio. If I hadn't just emptied my wallet funding a maxi project, I would be all over this! Hope she finds a good home.

Nic, If you know anyone else in SA that might want to buy it let me know. I could deliver it to San Antonio.

wheres a guy like me in Chicago suppose to get something this beautiful :-)

Wish I had an answer for ya Joe. Thanks for the compliment.

Stupid imageshack sux. I cant make their photo urls work. Im tarded

Lets see if this works

!

!

Bump

none of the pics have worked for me, just an fyi

Here is a photo, if you cant see the other ones.

1296688065_magnum2.jpg

Another

1296688308_magnum7.jpg

nicolas rodriguez /

nice mk2! i live in south austin and am interested in your ped. i also responded to your craigslist posting, let me know if i could come see it.

thanks, nic

I wish ohio was closer to texas lol. and that my bank account was fatter so i could buy this.

Nicolas, It is still for sale. If you want to come see it email me with your phone #. I didnt see an email from you. But craigslist has been sending me some screwy emails that aren't for my posting. I think someone may have hacked my CL account or something. Anyway, you can come look for sure.

SOLD

SOLD. Thanks for the interest guys.

hey how much are you lookin to get?

† CH∆D † /

Rad that you used that seat. Nice bike. Im sure new owner is happpy

rats, too late

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

Too late by what ? 2 1/2 years?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account