I will probably regret selling it. Whatever...
Up For Sale, We have: http://img689.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img689/1825/1296411495hpf.smil
1700$ It is a 1979 Magnum MK2,
- Custom seat, and taillight,
- Painted everything,
- Powder coated frame,
- Drag bars,
- New controls & cables,
- New headlight,
- New Michelin tires & tubes,
- New 80mph speedo
- Rebuilt ZA50 bottom end with roller bearing con rod & dampeners @ 1977 mopeds,
- Polini cylinder (matched),
- Malossi Four petal reed valve intake, aluminum riser, modded to fit Power reeds ,
- Two sets Boysen power reeds (Huge Difference in performance!),
- Custom forward facing intake,
- Delorto 19mm
- All lights and horn work, (cant really hear horn over the exhaust but it works.)
- Kill switch and horn mounted inside old oil reservoir covers
- Custom fit & welded Alsil Quich exhaust, un-restricted ( yes pedal clears it )
- HAVE TITLE!
I have pushed it ~60mph. But I'm not into beating up my bikes. So top speed is unknown. It is On stock gearing. Pretty quick off the line. Shifts hard @ 25mph and flies like a humming bird.
Motor did develop an air leak in the intake and soft seize once, But started right back up.
Caused a slight scuff on cylinder wall no big deal, it runs like a champ / has great compression. Intake is all sealed up with copper RTV now. No Leaks.
Money talks & BS walks. 1700$ Offers & partial trades considered. SouthSide Austin Tx
Listing here because I want someone who will take care of it to buy it.