WTB: hobbit or camino rear pulley

Long story short, I didn't tighten the nut on the rear pulley enough I guess and when I was doing about 55mph decelerating from 60+ the damn thing shot off way out in front of me into oncoming traffic. Funny as hell to see happen but shitty because it was going faster than I was and I can't find it in the woods. So I need another one.

Also I want the nut that holds it on if you have it, I don't feel like going to the store and getting one.

JCAMS, if you have one that's already modded I'll take it. lol

Re: WTB: hobbit or camino rear pulley

Good job man...thats a hell of a story. Too bad, and good luck finding one. I am on the hunt as well.

I have one coming up for sale soon.

Well post back here when it's for sale. I'd like to have at least two of them on my shelf.

Anyone?

Might want to email nam, he just swung down and picked it up from my shop. Also now is good time to speak up if you want any mods done to it. I can turn it on the lathe so it closes up a bit more if you want.

-naz

King Drunky JCams /

Nick, I thought you were mailing yours to me to mod?

I have a camino one (with the pins and better design). The puller threads are stripped but I just used a strap wrench as the puller worked fine. It is powder coated green.

Any of the ones offered that nick doesnt want..id be intrested in.

I emailed nick but he never answered, I still have a stock hobbit one.

Jewish i have one waiting to ship out i can ship it thursday just email me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account